Thread: How to get Diablo 3 Starter Edition without Guest Pass?

How to get Diablo 3 Starter Edition without Guest Pass?

I have purchased Diablo 3 Starter Edition for price of $60 from a local shop in my area. After installing the game and playing it, I think that it is not worth the price that I paid, which is $60. I think that the game would have been even cheaper if there was any version available which didn’t have the Guest pass in it, I think the price of the game would have been even lower, what you people who bought Diablo 3 Starter Edition think about it?

Re: How to get Diablo 3 Starter Edition without Guest Pass?

Yes, I too think that $60 is somewhat high to pay for Diablo 3 Starter Edition. The game is also not up to the price we pay for it. I am totally disappointed with Diablo 3 Starter Edition and think that I have wasted money on this game. I don’t even have any friend who would be interested in playing this game with me in the multiplayer mode. So the guest pass is just a waste for me. If the game was to be made available without the guest pass, I think at least $20 could have been reduced. Even I don’t have a friend to whom I can give this pass and get him to play with me. Since I work, I get less time to play games, leave alone the multiplayer games.

The major problem with the multiplayer mode of Diablo 3 Starter Edition is that developers haven’t made any provision yet which would allow the people with Diablo 3 Starter Edition and gust pass to play together in a single game at one time. This has led to outrage among various fans and people who purchased Diablo 3 Starter Edition and passed on the guest pass to their friends. The guest pass was rendered useless as the people with it have to download the game overall again and then again they are not able to play along with their friends who own Diablo 3 Starter Edition. I too find this guest pass concept useless and waste of money.

The developers should have provided option where a person will be able to buy the Diablo 3 Starter Edition and the guest pass separately. For example, the guest pass could have been priced at $10 individually. A person could have purchased Diablo 3 Starter Edition for $50 and if he has a friend who is willing to buy the guest pass or maybe he has another computer where he want to have Diablo 3 Starter Edition, then he could have simply purchased the guest pass and he could have got another licensed version of Diablo 3 on his computers.