Thread: Diablo 3 starter edition Multiplayer help

Diablo 3 starter edition Multiplayer help

I have been a fan of Diablo 3 for a long time and I have played all the games from the Diablo series. I am really excited about the Diablo 3 starter edition and along with me are many friends who are willing to play this game. I wanted to know what multiplayer options Diablo 3 starter edition provides us to play with. Can someone tell me about it?

Re: Diablo 3 starter edition Multiplayer help

The most basic multiplayer feature of the Diablo 3 starter edition is that we can play this game along with any person who also has the Diablo 3 starter edition with him/her. You can connect to any person with this game from all over the world and play it in the multiplayer mode. I think it will be great fun to have this feature as we can now enjoy our favorite game with other fans too. We will be able to share our experiences, tips and tricks and other exciting stuff related to the game because of Diablo 3 starter edition.

Re: Diablo 3 starter edition Multiplayer help

We can collect the in game gold that is available in Diablo 3 starter edition and redeem it for the guest pass. Using this guest pass, we can invite our friends to play Diablo 3 too. I think that this is the best method to increase the fanfare for Diablo 3. With more people in Diablo 3, the more exciting will the game be. Also there is no in house game store to buy weapons and other items of the game. I think addition of this feature will add more fun to the game. We can buy different weapons and other contents from the market to compete with other people.