Thread: How many levels available in Diablo 3 Starter Edition?

How many levels available in Diablo 3 Starter Edition?

I saw the trailer of Diablo 3 Starter Edition and I am willing to play the game. I asked one of my friends about this game and he told e that I won’t get complete game for now as it has limited levels to play. Can someone tell me if it is true or not? If it is true, then till what level is the Diablo 3 available to play at present?

Re: How many levels available in Diablo 3 Starter Edition?

Diablo 3 Starter Edition is a new game and thus the game has been restricted up to level 13 only. I think that as the number of players will increase for this game, the developers will go on adding additional levels to this game. I know many people must have already played to reach up to level 13 of Diablo 3, but we can’t do anything about it. Maybe the developers are waiting for the game to reach to maximum people they must have anticipated. Development of new level means investment of new resources and developers will need to get ample amount of members to get the money.

Re: How many levels available in Diablo 3 Starter Edition?

I think that this restriction of level 13 on Diablo 3 Starter Edition is not going to go well with the diehard fans of Diablo 3. The developers of Diablo 3 Starter Edition should have planned the game in much better way than they have done this before. They could have made lots of levels at first and then distributed the game to play. Now it feels like a broken game that we have been given to play. If developers of Diablo 3 Starter Edition want to expand the game, I think that they should do it as soon as possible.