Thread: Bugs in Diablo 3 starter edition

Bugs in Diablo 3 starter edition

I am planning to start playing Diablo 3 starter edition today. I won’t get much time to play this game and I will be playing it for around half n hour every day. Since I will be short of time, I would like to know the bugs that are present in this game as I don’t want to spend time getting jammed in the game at some point. Can anyone tell me about the bugs present in this game?

Re: Bugs in Diablo 3 starter edition

The game is very new and therefore not many bugs have been discovered yet. Many times a user might encounter a bug but not notice it. So many times it might happened that some bugs would have not been noticed. Till now, the bugs that have been discussed or found are that where the Skeleton King would not become visible. This would cause problem as the mission prompted us to defeat the Skeleton King and he himself wouldn’t be found anywhere. Not everybody found this bug, but many noticed it. Also the game would be restricted to Level 13 and not go further than level 13.

This is the starter Edition of Diablo 3 and thus the game is restricted up to the level 13. As the game will grow old or maybe it will get more users, the game will be extended above Level 13. I think it will be done soon and this cannot be counted as a bug in the game. There is a bug with the match making process of the Diablo 3. When trying to connect to the players, I don’t what happens, but the connection isn’t achieved many times. We can join other games, but cannot create a new game and ask others to join. I hope this bug is noticed by the developers and rectified soon. If not rectified, this single bug can ruin the whole gaming experience which will become a major turn off for the Diablo 3 fans.

I am surprised a bit that developers of Diablo 3 haven’t provided access to the Auction house in the game. By Auction house, I mean stuff that we get to buy using the real money different kind of credit that is related to the game. I don’t know this isn’t a bug, but needs mentioning as the developers need to add it in their game. I found another bug in this game which I think most of the people have been experiencing. After you log in the game using the Battle.net account, the game registers you as a user. But the game actually lets you play after a period of two to three days. I think this bug must be rectified first or else it will send back many users thinking that game doesn’t work.

After you log in the game using the Battle.net account, the game registers you as a user. But the game actually lets you play after a period of two to three days. I think this bug must be rectified first or else it will send back many users thinking that game doesn’t work.
    This isn’t a bug but a technique for moderating the user’s accounts being created on Diablo 3. Though developers didn’t mention it before and I think they should have actually, you can’t say it is a bug. After many such online games I have played, I think many people have been resenting to notoriety by posting some awful stuff in their profile. For example, provocative or obscene photographs for user profile picture. Some users are noticed to have put some offensive or swear words as their username or gamer ID. I think people managing Diablo 3 want to avoid this thus the newly created account goes into moderation in the start.

There are many problems when it comes to connect the Diablo 3 starter pack with players from other region. For example, I stay in Noida, India, so I can easily connect to people that play from India. I can connect to people from other states of India. But one of my friends who stay in Liverpool, England cannot connect to me and neither can I connect to him. I don’t know what is happening over here, but every time we try to connect we get Error 12.

There are many problems when it comes to connect the Diablo 3 starter pack with players from other region.
    The reason for this problem is that developers of Diablo 3 starter pack haven’t opened the servers from one region to another region. Since the game is new, it will take some time before developers can open up the connections between servers from different countries. Maybe in coming days, the servers will be connected and this error 12 will be rectified. For now you will have to play along with the gamers who are in your own country, which is India till developers open the game to other regions.