Thread: Darksiders II already leaked without official release?

Darksiders II already leaked without official release?

I was looking for some updates on Darksiders II and I found that people have posted walkthroughs and their gameplay videos on YouTube and on many personal blogs. Such video if posted by some dedicated gaming websites or maybe by some websites who is close to the developers is then understood. Maybe the developers themselves have published or provided the in game footage. But many random users have also being posting the in game footages. How come they have got Darksiders II early? Hs the game been leaked by pirates?

Re: Darksiders II already leaked without official release?

There has been a minor leak in some regions of the world regarding the delivery of this game. Many people had pre-ordered this game for Xbox 360 and the game reached to them before the date they had to receive. Usually when a game is pre-ordered it reaches the designated user two to three days before the official release date. But many people got it some five to six days before the official release date. This problem has been seen only with the people who had ordered with Xbox 360 pre-orders.

Even if the people who have got early pre-orders, how did they get the game unlocked. They will get the code which they will have to redeem for the game’s serial key. Then this serial key will have to be put in the Darksiders II game to unlock it and then start playing this game. I think someone must have hacked the game and got its serial key and created a crack for it. People must have used this crack to play Darksiders II before its release and thus we are seeing the in game footages and all the walkthroughs on internet.

It seems like piracy has now hit Xbox 360 too. Many of my friends who owned Xbox 360 used to complain about the piracy of the games for PC. But now it seems that piracy of games have also begun in Xbox 360. If the pre-orders will be mistakenly being sent on dates long before release dates, then I think such things are bound to happen. We can’t blame the pirates and the hackers for this mistake completely. The manufacturers have goofed up the delivery of Darksiders II leading to this debacle.