Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 release date for pc version

Assassin's Creed 3 release date for pc version

I have played all series of Assassin's Creed launched yet and waiting to pre-order a copy for the same. But i am not getting where to pre-order one ? Or may be they have not started it yet. Also whenever i search for the release date of the game, i use to get different dates every time. Could you guys please let me know what is the actual release date of Assassin's Creed 3 ? Note, am asking for PC version. Thank you.

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 release date for pc version

First according to Ubisoft, Assassin's Creed 3 was about to release on October 31st on all consoles (Xbox, PS3 and PC). But just few hours ago, due to some unknown reason they have delayed the launch of the game until November. Now the PC version of AC3 will be launched on Nov 20th in US and 24th November for UK gamers. Thats really very sad part for us (PC gamers). Still console release dates are same, i.e. October 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer-boy View Post
    First according to Ubisoft, Assassin's Creed 3 was about to release on October 31st on all consoles (Xbox, PS3 and PC). But just few hours ago, due to some unknown reason they have delayed the launch of the game until November. Now the PC version of AC3 will be launched on Nov 20th in US and 24th November for UK gamers. Thats really very sad part for us (PC gamers). Still console release dates are same, i.e. October 31st.
    Well that sounds funny if we remember that stats. I mean, it seems like Ubisoft has habit to delay Assasin's Creed series. And the stats am talking about is this:
    • Assassin's Creed 1 delayed for 5 months
    • AC2 and Brotherhood delayed for 4 months
    • Assassin's Creed Revelations delayed for 1 month
    • And now Assassin's Creed III getting delayed for 1 month

Quote Originally Posted by Angrzej View Post
    • Assassin's Creed 1 delayed for 5 months
    • AC2 and Brotherhood delayed for 4 months
    • Assassin's Creed Revelations delayed for 1 month
    • And now Assassin's Creed III getting delayed for 1 month
    Wow, that seems to be interesting stats. So according to the above stats, as they were delayed just once and now AC3 is also delayed for once, that means November 20th is the final release date for AC3. I hope developers wont delay it again.