Thread: When Bad Company 3 is coming on Mac

When Bad Company 3 is coming on Mac

When does Battlefield: Bad Company 3 is releasing finally. I am looking for a Mac version. I cannot find any version provided by it for Mac system. Whatever I found is for Xbox, PS3 and PC. Isn't there any version released for Mac system. I am here talking about the last Mac operating system.

Re: When Bad Company 3 is coming on Mac

There is no version yet available for Mac system. And it does not looks that the developing company looks interesting in creating a mac edition. I had checked the official website and the version on that are based on Windows or for gaming console.

Yes that is right. But I am playing it through Parallel. I am getting a bit lower graphic support but it is worth enough. Parallel allows you to run Windows base applications. I had added some new packs which I had purchased from below link. The game is too good and provides lots of action and adventure. Before doing this setup on Parallel, I was think to purchase a similar game that would work on Mac. But there was no such game yet available. The Parallel thing only work on new system. If you have a older Mac then it will not give you a better response. The game works clearly has tons of levels to play. There are other battle game for Mac that you can go for.

There was ample of discussion on the availability of this game for Mac system, but there is not yet clear response. I hope in future they try to work on Mac edition also. Rightnow you can buy Battlefield 3 Premium for Rs.2,699.00 for Windows platform only. While there are some expansion pack available that lies between Rs. 500 to Rs.1000. You can choose one of them also, because a expansion pack add more levels and benefit to the same.

I do not understand how you are playing the game on Parallel. It is just not a good idea. But what I know that it is possible to install or dual boot Mac system with Windows. I had never tried that, but I hope there would be some option.

No that will also not work. Mac system is entirely different. Parallel can give you performance but to some extent only. The last games which were commercially released for Mac were Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Bioshock, etc. Mac system does not has major game support that is reason we cannot get much download for. There are regular games like Limbo or World or Goo, which are free or on a small fee.

But compared to Battlefield 3 is games are nothing. I was wondering to have some options by which I can use this games on Mac system. Just for playing and later on the we can stick with the default operating system inside it. Even app store of Mac does not provide many game support. There are some very basic games I had seen. I hope the game developing companies can provide some commercial games also for this platform.