Thread: What levels should be used for high score contest in A Virus Named Tom?

What levels should be used for high score contest in A Virus Named Tom?

I want to beat the high score that is pre-baked in the game by the developers. I know that there are some achievements that are related to it and thus I want to unlock them. I wanted to know which levels in single player mode and co-op player mode are easiest of all so that I can score enough to beat the developer’s score. Can someone tell me about it?

Re: What levels should be used for high score contest in A Virus Named Tom?

According to the game I played, I think that following levels are good for earning score in A Virus Named Tom. The levels on which I earned gold are 2.05, 2.07, 3.05, 3.08, 4.06 and 4.10. I think that these puzzles have decent amount of anti-virus drones and puzzle pieces to earn you enough score that can beat the pre-baked score of developers of A Virus Named Tom.

The puzzles are easy and you can solve them in record time as well as kill the anti-virus drones and other obstacles that are present. Thus you can accumulate enough score to beat the developer’s score in this game.

I think that earning points is very much easy in co-op mode than that in single player mode of A Virus Named Tom. If you want to unlock the achievement related to the high score and beating the developer’s core, then you can try playing 3.30, 3.05, 3.07, 4.05, 4.06, 4.10 and 5.08 in co-op mode. I am sure it will help you to garner enough score to be on the leaderboard of A Virus Named Tom.

But there is one condition, which are you need to have a good partner while playing in co-op mode to earn good score. The co-ordination and the communication should be very well or half the time you will confuse each other by breaking of certain move or taking some unpredictable steps.

To get a good score, you have to collect energy pellets which will help you increase the score. You can create the chains of energy pellets long enough to multiplies your score properly. Not only does the energy pellet increase the time limit, but they also increase the score abundantly. So if playing in co-op mode, you and your partner should have proper co-ordination to see that you protect each other in creating high score. Playing in co-op mode and getting high score is the matter of teamwork. It shouldn’t be always that you make high score and your team mates just keep supporting yu. You should also support your team mates when necessary.