Thread: Resonance looks too dull for PC

Resonance looks too dull for PC

Resonance is out for pc. I had played this game before, and this is quiet fun.But one thing that I found a bit odd, that the game is ported same on the pc and there are not actual changes. I like the game concept, but what I was expected is to get more better and nice output.

Re: Resonance looks too dull for PC

For me, Resonance looks a bit outdated in the graphics stuff but the game is awesome. It is based on discovering new elements and I am sure you will like the same on pc also. Anyhow the game has not many changes. There are 4 characters who will explore to find new stuff. There are certain series of obstacles well placed which makes the game more beneficial.

This is not a complicated game, but quiet nice. If you ignore the graphics and output what you are talking about, then the game is fine based on refreshing story plot. The game was a hit before, and now the developer tried to port the same on pc. Yes they had not worked on giving a entirely new element to enhance the graphics. I like the game and had played this many time. The game gives a nice option to deal with various puzzles which are based on story mode. Anyhow it can engage you for longer hours to deal with various situation. It is not so complicated, but easy to understand.

I had checked the mystery points in the game which are unique. If you do not like puzzle based gameplay then this will be a bit irritating for you. But is quiet good. It like searching for clues and solving the mysteries. There are no extra additions or enhancement yet added. Indie games are getting popular today giving a different platform for users to enjoy much cheaper games on portable devices. Yet on pc platform indie games needs more time to flourish.

It is a nice game worth trying. Yes I had not received any kind option to test the same on pc, but willing to check the same. Where can I find the game mostly for download. Is this payable or free.

It is free. I had not yes seen any Indie game pack which has this game. I hope that in future there might be some indie developer which will release the pack with more games. It is a adventure game and I had seen the same on many popular download website. You can get the same from there. All you need to do is put some effort in searching the download. This game has ample of positive review. I had see that game almost gains 7 out of 10, that means it is far more better than any other game.

The game is not complicated, nor it looks so disturbing. From puzzle point of view you just need to keep eye on short details and you can solve the query easily. I am also not happy with the output that I had seen on pc. I hope the developers then renovate the game entirely and give a much better to us. That would be worth to buy. If you had played this game before then you will find easier to understand the storyline and puzzles. It simply look very old 2D environment.

On PC the only benefit that we had found on this game is that it is quiet enhanced with much better sound quality. There are certain dialogue in the game which are key to puzzle answer.

It is a good game. Why you people are getting engaged with the quality or output. If you love puzzle just download and play. Yet I agree that many of you will not like the 8bit 2D graphics. It looks like the old gameboy game on pc. But from the point of view or puzzle and better gameplay it is fine. You will not surely get fed up playing the same. You can wait for the developers if they are in mood they might try to port that on pc with much different outlook.

I like the game because it offer you to play with different characters perspective. This is somewhat make the game more engaged. Anyhow you are just not the same character in the entire game. The only poor point of this game is the graphic output which can be resolved in future.

Resonance is a adventure game. But if you need better graphics then you can search for mystery games online. The maximum number of game that you will notice will be hidden object type.

Resonance is a more entertaining game I had seen yet. It has classic eye soothing graphics which will work on almost any pc. So there are no special pc graphics requirement here nor the game looks complicated. The game has many qualities yet not seen by many. Because on games like hidden object you will get fedup quiet easily. At some part the game offers you quiet complicated puzzle which depends entirely on the memory. This is more like you are playing a live adventure game with story. There are well written dialogue and other detailing that are yet not cleared in an other game.

It is better if we can give a try and then find out other things. Above all the game is free and offers a quality output. The game is quiet fine and nice to play.