Thread: Is Specs Ops: The Line is better than COD Black Ops

Is Specs Ops: The Line is better than COD Black Ops

Does anyone knows anything about Specs Ops: The Line. This new game is coming up and has many new challenges. I found the trailer quiet fine but does not look as better as Black Ops. The name has some similarity so does that means Specs Ops: The Line has some better in this. I cannot find any better comparison on web. The reviews that I went through does not gives a better output on the games.

Re: Is Specs Ops: The Line is better than COD Black Ops

The game is out and to test the same there is a demo of the same provided on official site. You can download and play to check the difference. The game is fine, but according to me Black Ops is far more better.

Spec Ops: The Line is new games which is based on third person shooter gameplay. The game gives different types of modes where you have to take fast decision. If you can watch the gameplay you will understood why the game is bit different. It has different types of story mode and action. The game gives you more action. The game actually takes place in destroyed location similar to Dubai where have to fight with your companions, in dust storm, etc. The game has many challenging levels.

What I like in the game is better co-op mode. The entire squad that walk with the player, gives more co-op and better game. It is not very tough and very easy and simple balance between the both. Because of story mode it becomes more interesting to know what is next. The game is quiet violent. The gameplay that I saw is fine and graphics are too good. You act as Captain Martin Walker who is on a rescue mission. The city shows to be destroyed by sandstorm. There are new weapons and equipments in the game. If we go for the weapons list then the same is quiet very long. There are new handguns, rifles, and heavy weapons.

It is more interesting to play in multiplayer mode. One time I will recommend to play the demo game to understood how it actually works

Even I saw the trailer and it looks that the game is quiet effective. It does not looks complicated with filled up maps and traps. I had kept the demo download will provide review if liked it.

What I enjoyed about this new game is that it has many numbers of weapons and firing equipment. You can use a grenade launcher to blow up helicopter. The target is not complicated here. Multiplayer is also quiet fine. There are different modes that you can go for. The challenges offered in the game is nice and competitive. Like all other fps game Spec Ops: The Line is not entirely different but it has a newer concept. At some part the gameplay will make you think while in others you keep moving and shooting.

The game is more strategical. There are ample of customization option in the game. It is not easy to provide info on the same on small post, but if you can watch some gameplay trailer on YouTube you can understand how this actually work. The gameplay trailer gives a clear output how it actually works. Some sort of insanity used in the game to give a different look.

I will not say the game is best, or entirely different, it is another fps game offering a mixture of action and story mode. Compared to the single multiplayer according to me look better.

It looks the game gives a very different gaming environment. It is not a location of forest or destroyed army areas. You are going to fight inside ruined city. It looks like a complete disaster. Some action is done inside building, trapped sand can be released by shooting on glasses, etc.

Talking about the graphic output it looks great. There are ample of levels that you can play and some of them is going to really tough time.