Thread: Iron Front - Liberation 1944 stopped working Error

Iron Front - Liberation 1944 stopped working Error

Dont know whats wrong with my game copy. I installed Iron Front - Liberation 1944 video game on windows XP. Am actually trying to playing it through steam. I started the game, played it for around 3 to 4 hours later suddenly i got an error message saying "Iron Front - Liberation 1944 stopped working” and the ga,e crashed. I tried to start it again but i get the same error now every time i try to launch the game. Its no more working. For troubleshooting part, i updated my Windows, updated all drivers but yet the same problem. Is there any one to help me out fixing this problem ?

Re: Iron Front - Liberation 1944 stopped working Error

i guess this is now becoming common with almost every game. Anyways, lets try out some workaround for the same. lets start verifying your game cache file. As you are playing it on steam, launch steam, click on Library. Now in Library make right click on Iron Front - Liberation 1944 game and select properties. Here go to local tab and click on Verify integrity of game cache button.

Wait for few minutes until the process gets complete. Once done, restart steam and see if you still get the same error. Actually there are many reasons that causes such error messages with the games. Specially any third party product like antivirus, Spyware, Adware, and Viruses Interfering with Steam. So you should always disable your security suites while connecting to steam. Try these 2 stuffs and see if are able to play the game now.

Re: Iron Front - Liberation 1944 stopped working Error

I have been through this error with my copy. I was able to fix it by simply restoring the game settings to Factory Defaults. So i think you should try out the same. It may fix your problems too. in order to do that, simply right click on Iron Front - Liberation 1944 game, select Properties. Now in Properties make click on Set Launch Options under general tab. Under Set Launch Options type:autoconfig and save the settings.

That’s it now play this game without any issue…