Thread: End of Nations will have three factions

End of Nations will have three factions

I started playing End of Nations and I played for some hours. I couldn’t get much idea about this game but I found it interesting. I have started the game with Liberation Front faction and I am playing it. After playing some two or three battles I realized that there are more than two factions in the game. I was expecting other faction too, but now it seems that there are three factions we can use to fight. Can someone tell me which these factions are?

Re: End of Nations will have three factions

Yes, there are three factions in End of Nations namely, Order of Nations, Shadow Revolution and Liberation Front. According to the story of the game, the faction that you have started playing that is Liberation Front is the faction that is against the Order of Nations primarily. When Order of Nations took over the world, Liberation front were the faction that opposed them. This faction is led by The Lord Chancellor of England, Mary Dickinson. When Order of Nations was taking over the world, she refused to give England and her people to be ruled by them. The belief of Liberation front is that every person should live a free life and have right to elect their own leaders who will run the government. The movement against Order of nations is carried out by Liberation front by use of a pamphlet called ‘The Sentinel’. Liberation Front is again divided into two classes namely, Spartans and Patriots.

I am playing using the Shadow Liberation and it too is a great faction. It too is an opposing faction for Order of Nations and was started by Donald Poole. But after he was killed it was overtaken by his son Robert Poole. Along with Sabal Dagupta, they again launched an oppressive attack on Order of Nations. They get their weapons and technology stolen from other factions. They also have sources to get intel information for Order of Nation. Their main classes are Wraith and Phantom.

Order of Nations is the only npc faction in End of Nations. It cannot be controlled and only has to be fought against. According to story of the game, they were a secret organization in past before creating a complete faction. Once the nations started facing economic crisis, this faction took its advantage and started war along with the weaker nations and started conquering the world. They started establishing a new rule over countries they captured. This caused a loss of freedom and thus led to war against them. They started expanding their power in many regions using military and political force. They even replaced the U.N. and took over the maximum of the part of the earth.

Under Order of nations dictatorship started taking place. They started relocating resources, properties and industries. They decided about what culture people should follow, which food should they eat. They also decided who should be given food and who should not. They started applying unwanted censorship on people by monitoring their communication intensively. Their weaponry consists of hi-tech weapons. They have spent and are spending enormous amount of money and resources to create an army that will help to establish one world rule.