Thread: Release date of Inversion game?

Release date of Inversion game?

I wanted to know what is the release date of Inversion game that is made by Namco Bandai. When I checked wikipedia, it has mentioned the date for releasing inversion game on June 5 and today its June 9 and there is still no sign of this game? I even checked the game's official page but they have mentioned pre-ordering and nothing about purchasing it. Is this game gonna be developed or is banned or stopped for some time being? I liked this game features like manipulating gravity to interact with the objects lying around, attacking the enemy, hope that it releases soon.

Re: Release date of Inversion game?

Lol, on google search we can see the release date of Inversion game written in bold and big letters, which it shows Feb 7 2012, which is actually wrong. Funny to see even google puts wrong information on web, check the below image.

Anyways, what i have found is the same date for this games release which is in america on june 5 2012 and in europe its june 8 2012. So, it could be possible that Inversion game might have delayed, but some sort of news should be notified.

This game is released i think on amazon, which is selling at $60 approximately. But only for xbox 360 and playstation 3 it is available, no sign for pc version release. And guess what, developers who made this game said that there was supposed to be split-screen support available, but by looking at the user reviews, it seems that it was lied. Although it has co-op campaign support, but due to some lack of achievements in the game, many users are demanding for a money refund. I never expected bad reviews for this game which looked awesome in gameply on youtube videos.

I heard from somewhere that this game will be released on 31.07.2012 and that might be the pc version of the release date hoepfully, still one month to go. Till that time, I hope that Inversion's pc port gameplay will be good as compared to xbox or ps3. Developers still have got plenty of time to correct the pc gameplay, hoping that the extended development period, will allow the the Namco Bandai team to polish up some of the key aspects of the game, thus ensuring the best possible quality as well.