Thread: Max Payne 3 Language is 50% French?

Max Payne 3 Language is 50% French?

I installed Max Payne 3 yesterday night in Xbox 360 and started playing it today morning. After watching the first cut scene I realized that audio language was English and subtitles were in French. I searched for the option to change the language of the sub titles, but couldn’t find it anywhere in the options of the game. Can anyone tell me what languages are available in Max Payne 3?

Re: Max Payne 3 Language is 50% French?

The languages that are available in Max Payne 3 are based on the region to which the game belongs and also the console. For Playstation 3, the game I available in North America, Middle East Asia, Asia and Russia and Europe. Playstation 3 version is also available in Germany and Brazil and the languages available in these versions are less than other version. In the North American version, you will find English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. The European, Middle East Asian, Asian and Russian versions will have English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Polish languages in it. The German version of Max Payne 3 for Playstation 3 will have only English and German languages. All the versions mentioned will have subtitles and audio in mentioned languages.

Re: Max Payne 3 Language is 50% French?

In Xbox 360 version of Max Payne 3, every version except the German version will have audio and subtitles available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Polish. The German version will have only English and German language in it. The PC version of Max Payne 3 will have common languages for all versions. The languages available in PC version are English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Polish. It is recommended to buy the version of Max Payne 3 that is designed for your own region. This will help you to get proper languages and dlc designed for the chosen region. The Portuguese language mentioned for the versions and the regions won’t be actually available in the game. On starting Max Payne 3 for the first time, you will make you to download a patch which will introduce Portuguese in the game. Even the version where I have mentioned Polish won’t have it; it is planned by the Rockstar Games in the future patch for Max Payne 3.