Thread: Soon Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is coming for Xbox and PS3

Soon Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is coming for Xbox and PS3

Those who had played NES or gameboy are aware of this game. Soon Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is soon coming for Xbox and PS3. I made this thread to find out what is the actual date and if there is any information availabe or not. This is my all time favorite game, and hope that it will stick to the point. The older version on gameboy was too dull. But on consoles like Xbox and PS3 we can expect more better quality and a nice story line. The last video that I saw on this game was very old. There are still no updates about the release. Don't you think this game is far more delayed in comparison to other to reach gaming consoles. Anyhow what more we can do is wait for the time when this is finally out.

Re: Soon Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is coming for Xbox and PS3

That is actually a good news. I had played this game long before and never hoped that they will make this for Xbox. After reading this post I had gone on youtube and searched for the game trailer. The actual game which is coming for Xbox and PS3 is Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2. There is already a version released for PlayStation before. I will advice you to go and watch the trailer. It is awesome. This time, it looks that there will be more action in the game with more deadliest power.

Re: Soon Castlevania: Lords of Shadows is coming for Xbox and PS3

There is yet no info on this game which can tell us in detail about the new gameplay. As the game is quiet popular and the older version of this game were hit among gamers. The new might be more action packed only then the game can compete with existing in the market. There are ample of new twist in the game with many new challenges. There is different bosses in the game and upgrades will give you more power to kill.