Thread: Harley Quinn’s Revenge needs patch to stop crashing

Harley Quinn’s Revenge needs patch to stop crashing

I brought Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge from Games for Windows Live three days back and installed it in my PC. After installing, I started playing the game and it would work fine. Occasionally the game would crash, I mean, randomly at random times the games used to crash. The most number of times the game must have crashed is during the screen where it asks if I wanted to download the extra content available on the developer’s website or sometimes even during the loading saved games screen. Since I have an internet plan with limited data usage, I never downloaded the dlc or any patch that the game recommended. But now yesterday, this whole thing went to its height. It doesn’t let me play Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge on my PC until I have downloaded the patch. I wanted to ask, what will the patch contain and what will be its size? Can somebody provide me with the information?

Re: Harley Quinn’s Revenge needs patch to stop crashing

I don’t know the reason of the game not letting you play until you patch it. But the reason your game crashes at the dlc screen or maybe at the screen where saved game are loaded is because you are playing it on DirectX11 mode. Try playing Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge at the DirectX 9 mode and these problems will be solved.

Re: Harley Quinn’s Revenge needs patch to stop crashing

I suggest you to wait for some days before you play the game. The patch that the game is asking you to download will make game more unplayable than before. Many gamers have noticed that their saved games have been deleted after applying the patch in their PCs. Also, after I applied the patch, the amount of crashes and the freezes in Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge increased. It is like almost every ten to fifteen minutes later the game crashes. I recommend that you wait for some more days till some stable patch is released for this game. Then you can apply it and play the game.