Thread: Harley Quinn’s Revenge glitches in Xbox 360

Harley Quinn’s Revenge glitches in Xbox 360

I have been playing Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge on my Xbox 360 and currently I am in the mission where I need to steal from Harley Quinn. I am using Robin to play this mission and I am at the part where there is a group of snipers attacking me from some heighted place. When I watched up and used the detective mode, I noticed that the snipers were at such a high place, that they were impossible to reach. I deactivated detective mode and tried finding their positions. I noticed that they were actually standing on an invisible part. My attacks didn’t even reach up to their height. I restarted the game after which they got into their right positions. Did anyone else notice such glitches in Xbox 360 version of Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge?

Re: Harley Quinn’s Revenge glitches in Xbox 360

The glitch due to which you see the enemy snipers stuck on the roof is common glitch and many users have noticed it. I too found it once and it can be solved too. I don’t know which weapons you were using, but when I threw shurikens at them, the fell off the other side. It seems that they were meant to be standing on the wooden beams across the roof. I am having trouble with another glitch in this game. The scene where the Inspector Gordan comes running towards a building and then there is an explosion. As soon as the explosion takes place, inspector Gordan yells ‘NO’, the same moment my Xbox 360 crashes and I need to manually reset it. This same thing happened when I played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. But when I cleared the corrupt files from my Xbox 360’s hard disk, it would solve the problem. But here in case of Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge, this method doesn’t seem to work.

Re: Harley Quinn’s Revenge glitches in Xbox 360

I am having problem with Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge in the Riddler’s item part. I have collected more than 350 of the Riddler’s items and the statistics are showing 320 parts till now. It seems that the counter for the Riddler’s item has frozen at 320. The current co-ordinates it is showing are of 178 by 546. Actually this Riddler’s puzzle whose co-ordinates are being showed has already been solved by me. I have enough Riddler’s item to start a new mission. But I still can’t understand what the problem is.