Thread: Glitches in Harley Quinn’s Revenge on PS3

Glitches in Harley Quinn’s Revenge on PS3

I just purchased Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge dlc for Playstation 3 and I started the game. I thought I would be able to start this game from where I had saved the previous game. But when I went into the load game menu of Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge to find old games, they were all empty with statistics reset to zero. I played the normal game without the dlc and the saves were retained. I had to start a new game again to reach the point where Harley Quinn comes into the game. Not this is very bad issue from developer’s side; they need to patch this problem as soon as possible. Did anyone else find any other problem with this game?

re: Glitches in Harley Quinn’s Revenge on PS3

I am having a bug in my version of game. I don’t know if anybody else is also experiencing it but it is stopping me from proceeding in Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge. I am at the mission where I need to take the keycard from Harley Quinn. I am using Robin to play this mission and he gets stuck at a point. I completely lose the control of my character. Here there is a sniper we encounter and we need to kill. After I kill the sniper, Robin himself goes into a corner and stops. It seems like controller is disabled and I can’t even move him around. The enemies come and beat him up leading to failure of mission. I don’t know what bug is it. I brought the dlc from PSN.

Re: Glitches in Harley Quinn’s Revenge on PS3

I think that there is some problem regarding diffusing of the bomb in the mission where we need to diffuse three bombs. I have seen this mission of Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge on my friend’s PC and it seems there is no problem there. The first bomb which is in the main room is successfully diffused by me. Then I proceeded to the room where we need to freeze the steam pipes to diffuse the bomb. Now I proceed to diffuse the third bomb. In all these three bombs diffuses, I eliminated each and every thug and enemy that came in my way. To reach the third bomb, I have to use the motors of the crane and then RAC to move it. I tried many times, but this activity seems impossible. It is like the motors are stuck and won’t move. The timer of the bomb comes down to zero and the mission fails. I think that this is a bug and needs to be solved. I can’t even go back to the beginning of the mission as the checkpoints saved are after the second mission. I checked all the enemies and every location if I had missed anything, but I can’t find anything that will make the motor of the crane work.

Re: Glitches in Harley Quinn’s Revenge on PS3

I have found one glitch in Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge at the mission at the dry docks where we have to fight the thugs and the Harley Quinn itself. When I attempted it first time, I died and again respawned at the Access Corridor instead of dry docks. When I tried accessing the dry docks using the door, the door was inaccessible. I knew that there is an alternative route to reach the dry docks from the vents. So I entered one at the end of the corridor. At this spot Robin comes into help Batman. When I entered the air vents, Robin followed me. But as soon as he enters the air vents, he falls down and keeps going down. On activating the detective mode, you can see Robin falling while you stuck in the air vents. Also the part where we have to escape the Grundy’s Grip in Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn’s Revenge is bugged. Many times I get a feeling that controller stops working or the pressing of buttons doesn’t get registered properly in Playstation 3. Also in the mission where we have to find balloons in the amusement park, I had to restart the game as the balloons were not present when I reached the north side of the amusement park first time.