Thread: Bypass cutscenes in Max Payne 3

Bypass cutscenes in Max Payne 3

I have started playing Max Payne 3 and I have completed the two chapters. In both the chapters, I saw that there was a loading screen with cut scenes being shown. On the bottom right of the screen, there was a notification of the game being loaded. Isn’t there any way to skip the cut scenes and directly jump in the main game?

Re: Bypass cutscenes in Max Payne 3

In Max Payne 3, the loading screen will have the cut scenes related to the story. I actually find this method better than the regular loading system. In other games, one has to wait for the level to load and then again watch the cut scenes. This would need more time. But here in Max Payne 3, the loading process and the cut scenes simultaneously work saving a lot of time. Also this game has a story that one needs to follow to achieve the objective in the next chapter, so to avoid players from skipping the important cut scenes, developers must have implemented such system. If you have noticed the size of the game in PC version, than it is of 35 GB. So it is obvious that such a large data will take long time to load. It might happen that a player might get bored and quit the game. To keep the player engrossed in the story, again cut scenes while loading seems helpful. The developers of Max Payne 3 have given the game a cinematic feel and to maintain it, it is necessary for the player to view the cut scenes.