Thread: Max Payne 3 subtitles are too small and hard to read

Max Payne 3 subtitles are too small and hard to read

I just started playing Max Payne 3 and played for around half an hour. While playing, I noticed that the fonts used in the subtitles of this game are very small. Due to this, they are very hard to read from a distance. I am playing this game on my Xbox 360 and I have connected it to my TV. Every time any cut scene comes, I have to get up and go near my TV to read the subtitles. It is not that I don’t understand English. But as my native language is not English, it sometimes happens that I find it difficult to understand different accent and fast spoken English. Can somebody tell me if there is any option or any way by which I can increase the size of subtitles in Max Payne 3?

Re: Max Payne 3 subtitles are too small and hard to read

Many people have complained about the small size of the subtitles in Max Payne 3 and difficulty they face while reading them. But since the general distance people maintain between their seating position and the TV is usually higher than desktop PC. Also the size of TV screen is large, so when you adjust the resolution of the game according to it, the subtitles remain of small size. I can’t tell you exactly till what resolution the size of subtitles remain same, but if reduce the resolution, the size of the subtitles increase. So in short, at present you can’t have increased size of subtitles as well as increased resolution. Maybe the developers will bring out some patch that will let users have increased size of subtitles.