Thread: Want to download Soundtrack of Max Payne 3

Want to download Soundtrack of Max Payne 3

I have been playing Max Payne 3 for some four days now and I have completed around half of the game. I have been reading articles about this game on many sites on internet. Most of the people are excited about this game and the Max Payne franchise coming again. Many people are amazed with the quality of graphics present in this game. Some like the gameplay and the story. Since I am a drum player and part of a band along with my friends, the first thing that I noticed very well and liked was Max Payne 3’s sound designing. Right from the sounds of the footsteps to the gunshots, everything seems done very efficiently. Apart from this, the sound tracks that are given to this game are very fresh and different to hear. Actually I liked the music and the soundtracks given to this game. I have played very less games with a good music as the only purpose of the music in game is to avoid silent patches. The music of Max Payne 3 suits the game style, the action and also shows the emotions that the developers want to express. Now I want to hear the music of this game individually without gunshots and fights in between. Can somebody provide me details of the soundtracks, music composers and way to get them?

Re: Want to download Soundtrack of Max Payne 3

I too found the music of Max Payne 3 very good; it actually gives a new life to this game. The music of this game is composed by a band by name ‘Health’. It is a band from Los Angeles, U.S.A. They are known to compose rock songs with a mix of tribal drums and squealing guitars. The soundtracks of this game seem to be designed such a way that it encourages the player to enter the battle without fear and tackle any situation that comes in the way without fear. Since the game shows Max Payne as a drunkard and a person depending on pills, the music somehow creates the effect of the hangover and head numbing effect. But this is not the only type of music here; the music is also designed such a way that it keeps the dramatic scenes serious and gives a cinematic feel to the player. Also the music turns dark and dangerous when the scene demands. I’d say that this music is perfect for Max Payne 3 as Max is constantly dealing with death. I found the soundtrack by name ‘Tears’ in Max Payne 3 very interesting.

Other than Health, there are two more artists who have contributed to the music of Max Payne 3. In the game, story takes us to Brazil where we fight on the football field and in the favelas of the Brazil. To add a feel of being in Brazil, a rap song has been composed by Emicida, a Brazilian rapper. Winner of MTV Brazil’s 2011 Artist and Video of the Year Awards, Emicida comes from Sao Paulo, a city famous for its rap songs. Another person involved in making of the music of Max Payne 3 is the DJ from Brooklyn, U.S.A. In game there is some couple of scenes which are in an environment like bar and discotheque. Now such places are always filled with music which is loud and fast. To get such music, Trouble & Bass has also composed some electronic tracks for Max Payne 3. This is the music that you can hear in Hoboken Bar sequence and the Nightclub scene.

The music and the soundtracks of Max Payne 3 are available for download on iTunes. There are total 27 tracks in the album and you can download all of them. All the tracks have been priced at $0.99. The soundtracks composed by Health are,
    1. Sampa
    2. Shells
    3. Painkiller
    4. Blasphemy
    5. Max: NJ
    6. Torture
    7. Max Docks
    8. The Girl
    9. Max: Kill
    10. +90
    11. Fabiana
    12. Max: Favela
    13. Dead
    14. Guns
    15. Max: Panama
    16. The Imperial Palace
    17. 16 230
    18. U.F.E.
    19. Combat Drugs
    20. Pills
    21. Future
    22. Max: Finale
    23. Birth
    24. Severin
    25. Pain
    26. Tears

The soundtrack composed by Emicida is ‘9 Circulos’. Listen to all these music tracks as all of them are interesting. My favorite soundtrack is ‘Blasphemy’, ‘The Imperial Palace’ and ‘Shells’.