Thread: Max Payne 3 Single Player story stops and says insert disc 2 on Xbox 360

Max Payne 3 Single Player story stops and says insert disc 2 on Xbox 360

I am gamer Guy and recently brought New Xbox 360. I always love to play new games on my Xbox 360 Play station. Few days I heard about the Max Payne 3 for Xbox 360. I watched its Trailer and was impressed. I like this game so brought it disc of this game from retailer shop. But when i started playing it on my Xbox Console, after Inserting the 1st disk it stops at the loading of Single User story and prompt me to insert disc 2. Dont know why i switched off my console, removed Disc 1 and inserted Disc 2. Now when I launch the game again, this time it prompts me to insert the disc 1.

Why is it happening so ? I don’t understand which disc is needed to launch the game. It’s too confusing for me. Anyone have any idea about this then please help.

Re: Max Payne 3 Single Player story stops and says insert disc 2 on Xbox 360

I also have Xbox 360 from last 1 year. So, I know this problem and also know how to solve it. Some games come with multiple of disc, and as you bought you might be knowing that Max Payne comes with 4 DVD set. At the time of loading it require to insert disc one by one without turning off your console. You have to remove the disc 1 and insert the disc 2 without turning off your Xbox console. The cause of getting error in your case was the same, you turned off the console and insert the disc 2.

Re: Max Payne 3 Single Player story stops and says insert disc 2 on Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    I also have Xbox 360 from last 1 year. So, I know this problem and also know how to solve it. Some games come with multiple of disc, and as you bought you might be knowing that Max Payne comes with 4 DVD set. At the time of loading it require to insert disc one by one without turning off your console. You have to remove the disc 1 and insert the disc 2 without turning off your Xbox console. The cause of getting error in your case was the same, you turned off the console and insert the disc 2.
    Thank you Halle for your reply and time consideration, I understood the problem what I did wrong. Now, I inserted the disc 2 without turn off the console and its working fine. Thank you once again.