Thread: Not happy with Tutorial Campaign in Iron Front - Liberation 1944

Not happy with Tutorial Campaign in Iron Front - Liberation 1944

This game is annoying me. I don’t know what to here. I stuck on German campaign in the tutorial. The game works fine and also believe I am doing everything right. I follow the hint that display on the screen properly0, but still my soldier is running crazy at the bottom of the ladder. It been about 4 hrs I am not able to move ahead of this. The screen provides a Hint to hit UP and what I know that there is no key for that.

Re: Not happy with Tutorial Campaign in Iron Front - Liberation 1944

The game doesn’t seems to crash at my pc yet but yeah the tutorial have few issue. The other day I was reached till grenade part, so in narration I found that to get the grenade and then go back to the soldiers. But here I do not found any grenades automatically. I have to press enter key to have them in all part of the tutorial. I was getting everything automatically, except that item. After getting the grenades I went to the spot, but there was no hint menu saying anything about the mission. I was just running here and there, at least there should be a pop up that should told me to stand in specific spots and hit it.

I agree with you that some part of game tutorial is very awful. I have the same problem that you were facing on and on in German campaign. I am not telling that the game don’t have better store output. I really feels the tutorial was very easy to complete but this ladder was impossible to climb, then someone told me to use the mouse wheel which shows the action menu. I did that and it showed me the option to climb the ladder. It help me to get through this part. To get the option you need to stand on a particular place. So I completed that part and the game crash at that point. I had to play the game all over again from the beginning.

I also had the problem with the tutorial, at the beginning everything was working fine but when I get to the shooting gun part, the background voice said Go get a gun. I went but there was no goal marker showing where to get the gun at first and when it appeared, I saw man who has the gun which I grabbed form him from behind but it showed that mission is unclear.

The game does not looks ported properly because of which you can see the flaw in the tutorial. Check this out I was in the shooting range, I got the carbine rifle I was shooting. A few I miss but most of it I hit, the lieutenant was complimenting when I was hitting target and was scolding me for missing the target. Now my ammo is finished and the last target was not hit by me . I completed the round, now the lieutenant keeps scolding me even though I hit the target, the moment I shoot he scold me. This is very annoying and I need to turn off the speaker to play in peace.