Thread: Is there any Romance mode or gameplay available in Game of Thrones

Is there any Romance mode or gameplay available in Game of Thrones

I played and completed Game of Thrones yesterday and I noticed that there was no romantic part in the story of the game. I mean the novel and the series has so much of romance in it. Sometimes I get a feeling that romance is useless in certain part, but here in the video game, there is no existence of it. All the game has is violence, fights and blood. They could have added some romance to the game too. I know that it will take the main story off the topic, but what bad it will do if it is made a part of side quest or just an extra activity. Who remembers the notorious adult scene from GTA: San Andreas or the one from God of War.? Couldn’t the developers have put some love and romance in Game of Thrones? What do other people feel about it?

Re: Is there any Romance mode or gameplay available on Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones is an action game and I don’t think that there is need of any romance in this game. This will make the players lose focus from the main game and do the useless stuff in the game. If you want to have romance and love in a video game, then I suggest that you play the Sims series or maybe play Catherine. These games are meant for romance and the objective too is to do love and make love. Also I have seen that games which have romance or to be specific adult content. Remember the huge controversy that happened when the adult mini game discovered in GTA: San Andreas.