Thread: Looking for Game of Thrones Manual and DLC

Looking for Game of Thrones Manual and DLC

I am currently playing Game of Thrones on my PC and I have reached in the middle of the story. I wanted to ask if anybody has purchased Game of Thrones Prima Official eGuide. I wanted to know what it consists of and how will it help me to play the game. Also is there any DLC available for Game of Thrones?

Re: Looking for Game of Thrones Manual and DLC

At present, no DLC has been declared for Game of Thrones yet. But you can buy the Game of Thrones Prima Official eGuide which will provide you in-depth information about the game. This guide will provide you with all the information about the characters of Game of Thrones along with their background story and other details. It will also consist of information regarding the houses, maps, religions, myths and history involved with the game and its related characters. This guide will also come with forty interactive maps which will provide detailed information about the in-game world along with every minute detail possible. You can visit any place in the game using these maps and explore the items in it. This map will provide you information on location of important items, points of interest and other such details of the game. You can also decide the type of items or location you are searching for in these maps. You can also view the position of each enemy, hidden treasure and locations necessary for completing the quests. It also provides detailed information on the abilities your character can have in this game. This Game of Thrones Prima Official eGuide will also provide you with solution on unlocking the all the endings that are possible to the game.