Thread: Get up quickly after being knocked down in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Get up quickly after being knocked down in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

I was once playing on multiplayer mode with my opponent using Bertha. I was using shotgun and using it, I knocked down Bertha by hitting her on chest. But when she fell down, see quickly did a back flip and got back on her feet. I had never seen any player doing it before, neither had I seen any AI doing it in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Is it possible to quickly get up after getting knocked down in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City or is it some mod?

Re: Get up quickly after being knocked down in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Yes, you can quickly get up after being knocked down in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City by doing a quick back flip. When playing on Xbox 360, you have to press ‘A’ to perform it, when playing on Playstation 3, you have to press ‘X’ to perform this move. If you are playing on PC press the key which you use to pick items in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Even if you play on any platform, see to it, that you are not standing close to any weapon on ground. You might end up picking up the weapon instead of doing back flip.

This move is very helpful as on multiplayer mode as when an enemy sees a fallen target, he/she might continuously hit you so that you remain pinned to the ground. But with proper timing you can avoid it and get up to shoot him back. The key to properly use this move is timing. Improper timing can also lead to your death you might give too much time to your opponent to think next attack. I suggest you to start pressing the mentioned buttons as soon as you find your character dropping to the ground. This will increase chances of quick back flip.