Thread: Game of Thrones first impressions

Game of Thrones first impressions

Recently I purchased Games of Thrones. I found that there was two different stages in a single game. There is a huge difference between both the stages. You need to do politicking, alliance making. Basically it is targeted to build economy, towns and army. I found there are lots of enjoyable moment in this particular stage of the game. You can build up your strategy as per your requirement. It is something like pre-war situation. However still there are killing of assassins, mercenaries. Particularly I loved this particular part of the game since is provides same visualization as it is mentioned into book. The second part of the game is completely filled with war only. You will not be able to take any town by using diplomacy skills. I loved to play the same but I am not satisfied with graphics.

Re: Game of Thrones first Game of Thrones first impressions

According to me Games of Thrones seems to be poor at very first glance. However some friends told me that this kind of game that grows in the manner you are playing it. They told me that atmosphere is suitable for war. The peace time and suspenseful atmosphere seems to be really great. I found the same thing when I replayed the game again.

More or less I am happy with Games of Thrones. Combat seems to be funny but its is really easy. Though graphics seems to be not so nice. However the developer could make the graphics part better. Game music seems to be really nice and one can enjoy while playing video game. I loved story and theme. You will be able to select character, even you can modify their characteristics as per requirement, it will allow you to get different kind of results. Anyone who loved to play RPG should play this game.

It was bit difficult for me to fight when initially begin to play the game. Following are the first impression of houses that I used.

Stark: They are able to create defensive position. I was not able to balance expansion. I was trying to get unit at Winterfell so that it will help me out to do special consolidate power mustering. In my opinion one can balance the shark by simply expand beyond of trident.

Greyjoy: It was not difficult thing for me to use Greyjoy. In my opinion, it was really nice. I managed to expand the same to couple of strongholds. For your information you will not be able to complete mustering card until and unless 6th round is not getting over. I found Greyjoy in every single influence track. It can be easily beaten in the game.

Now I wanted to talk about houses of opponent that I had into the game.

Lannister: These are the houses which are weakest one as compared to other houses available.

Baratheon: These houses are the strongest one among the houses available. After playing for a long time, I think one will be able to beat Baratheon quite easily. It should also allow to access neutral castles.
    I would like to draw your attention some other points as well.

Messenger Raven
    : it is powerful enough, why I am saying because it could gather power whenever needed in whatever amount it could be. There are some cards in the game which are completely irrelevant as per the game scenario. It should be useful when you wanted to get order to borders of yours.

Ships: Ships will allow you to save several defense orders. Eventually it would open raids. But still I am not able to get how one can use ship apart from above mentioned thing.

There are some episode which are seems to incomplete. Though visually this game is looking really nice. You will see knights in armor, glittering courts and rugged landscape and many more things as well. The arms and armor parts are really nice. There are lots of things, that I don’t think so a normal gamer would notice. I did not got any music in some parts of the game. Mors Westford and Alester Sarwyck are the main characters of the game. They are able to get access any of the classes and control them. There is individual skill trees and secondary skill trees that allows to improved abilities to skills sets of above mentioned characters. I noticed another particular thing which you would like to know about. character building skills will give you bonuses.

So far I am not happy with graphics of the game. In my opinion they could have made better graphics by the developers. I had lots of expectation on the animations but now I am disappointed. I would say voice and music aspect is pretty average.