Thread: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City should have stamina bar for melee system

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City should have stamina bar for melee system

I have been playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for some weeks now and I noticed that melee system that is used in this game is somewhat wrong. I asked my friends and they said that everything is right with the melee attacks. The movements are good, the effect it does is also well defined and also its use is justified in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I think that the problem lies in the lack of limitations that are present in this game for the melee attacks. I think there should be a stamina bar available for the melee attacks. It is an, move that needs physical strength of the character. It seems like the characters are super humans and have no limits to their physical abilities. Does anyone else think that there should be some stamina meter applied to the melee attacks?

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City should have stamina bar for melee system

Yes, I too think that there should be a stamina meter which should limit the use of melee attacks in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I have played the online mode of this game and I have seen players using the melee attacks continuously. This turns out to be bad when you are cornered and someone is spamming the melee attack button. Also the stamina bar should define the strength with which the attack is done. This should change the amount of damage inflicted or taken due to the melee attack. For example, if the stamina bar is full and the melee attack is properly executed, then one’s enemy will get damage of full value. Similarly, when the stamina is low and then the player uses melee attack, then it will not do much damage. This would make the game bit difficult for all the players.

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City should have stamina bar for melee system

I think that the brutal kill in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City should also have certain limitation. At present anyone with less amount of health or high amount of health can execute the brutal kill. I think there should be some limitation like, player trying to execute brutal kill on another person must have health higher than the one he is giving it. This will need the person to attack his opponent first and then do the brutal kill. Just yesterday when I was playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City in the multiplayer mode, I was fighting my opponent who was playing using Four Eyes from Wolfpack. I was busy attacking him when Vector came from behind and executed the brutal kill. Since Vector was invisible, I couldn’t see him sneaking behind me. If there was the restriction of having more health than opponent to execute the brutal kills, then Vector would have needed to attack me. Once I would have been attacked, I would have known that someone is attacking me and I would have moved away getting away from the brutal kill.

I think that the brutal kill in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City should also have certain limitation. At present anyone with less amount of health or high amount of health can execute the brutal kill.
    I don’t think such restriction would be practical to be applied in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Instead I think that there should some level at which it will be executed. For example, if the health is below 20% then he can be given a brutal kill else nothing will happen. This will become a good challenge for both persons. One will have to save himself from being executed by brutal kill and other will have to find a good way to reduce health enough and then give a brutal kill.