Thread: Highscore disappeared on Bejeweled next day

Highscore disappeared on Bejeweled next day

I earned a good amount of score on this on Monday and then ext morning when I checked it was reduced 3 times the actual score. I am not able to figure out why this happen. I remember I played the game and the score was around 400k. I had also shared on facebook that I scored this much amount and my friends replied on the comment. But the next day all score was reduced to 100k. Does anyone had got this issue. Why the score just disappeared. It is not really worth to play Bejeweled if this kind of issue keeps on appearing. What is the use of making high-score if it is cut down automatically.

Re: Highscore disappeared on Bejeweled next day

I got this one time and contacted popcap. They have a customer care site and you just require to generate a ticket for the issue. Once done they will restore that. But why it is caused is not explained much. It does not looks like any issue from the users end. So whatever problem appear lies from popcap side. It is recommended that you must contact popcap directly whenever you are facing anything like that. Or else there is no other way to fix this.

Re: Highscore disappeared on Bejeweled next day

There is nothing you can do on this. My friend has lost his high score and was able to restore that back only by spending certain coins. The issue in the game itself. This game looks buggy. In my case the game take too much time to load. I have a 512kbps internet connectivity and it works fine. Once I had played entire night to gain a goo amount of score. This simply was not found the very next morning. I am fed with this issues. Doesn't people check properly and release this game. There are number of browsers used world wide and maximum of them can face this kind of errors.