Thread: Cannot find any Friends nor share gifts in Bejeweled

Cannot find any Friends nor share gifts in Bejeweled

I cannot find any of my friends in Bejeweled. There are more than 100 friends in my friend list and maximum of them plays Bejeweled. I never totaled out how much they are. Now when I checked in the drop down list I cannot see anyone of them. No one is listed either. So that simply means I cannot also send or receive gifts from them. My friends told me that they had shared some stuff but cannot access. I had tried some of troubleshooting steps from my side. Like I had re-installed flash player and re-installed some of my web browsers also. But still nothing can be accessed. I checked on my mobile phone while it is visible. That is really weird. Is anyone else facing the same kind of issue what I got.

Re: Cannot find any Friends nor share gifts in Bejeweled

This does not looks issue with the game. It is with your browser. All components of the game is not loading up because of which you cannot find your friends. Try to reload the site a number of times and then check back. If still you cant find any of them, simply switch the browser you are using rightnow. Try Internet Explorer or Safari. It does not looks that the issue lies on the Facebook end. Last week I had faced a issue where I cannot see stable friend list. They appear and then just gone. I tried to reload the same a number of time, but still the issue last for around 2 to 3 hrs. That was then gone automatically. The most you can do is contact the customer support forum of Bejeweled and talk to them regarding it.

Re: Cannot find any Friends nor share gifts in Bejeweled

Try to open it again in other browser. Clear your entire browsing history and then check again. If still they are not listed then I hope popcap can fix this. But as you said those are visible in your mobile phone. So issue lies with the system. It is possible that the game is loading up from browsing history. A number of refresh can fix it. Check your internet connectivity also. Ping any website and see what is the response. It should not break in between. There should be continuous ping response. If it is breaking then you will require to contact your ISP for that issues.