Thread: Character in Street Fighter X Tekken can cause maximum damage

Character in Street Fighter X Tekken can cause maximum damage

Hello friends, I would like to know that how much the each of the character is doing the damage when they are tag in? The scaling is taken in to consideration and there are some of the characters who are doing massive damage. I do remember that there are some of the character who does major damage one they are tag in. It was the Xiaoyu and Raven who are having major effect on the enemy or opposition. So I would like to know according to you people who is having more and powerful powers to do the damage. Do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Character in Street Fighter X Tekken can cause maximum damage

I do play with the Jin, as it is one of the best one. When I am playing the game with some special moves then it is knocking down the opponent easily. I would like to tell some of its special moves which do create some effect on opponent. For that special move you will to have some steps in common. That is left arrow with down arrow and lower left. If you are following this step with Trusting Uppercut then it will damage minus 60 of their opponent health or with Right Roundhouse Punch then it will be effecting 130 stealth damage or with Lunging Low Roundhouse Kick then it causing only 50 damage of the stealth of opponent. But if you are doing with Spinning Flair Kick then it will be causing 180 total damage, such that 80 which are normal effect along with 100 extra for doing special power.

Re: Character in Street Fighter X Tekken can cause maximum damage

Even I also like to play with Jin, he is the most powerful character in the game with some of its powerful moves, when you are making the Medium Line Destruction move then it is causing damage from the range 130 to 170. Which is very much powerful and also effecting on the opponent, even there are some of the moves which are cause same damage, like when making Left Drill Punch, Swinging Fist Strikes, Swaying Willow, Leaping Side Kick and Right Sweep then it damaging only 100 of the opponent. If you keep on check all the user views then according to them there character will be powerful and having a huge damage effect on opponent.