Thread: Which is the best USS Delta Team Member in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

Which is the best USS Delta Team Member in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

I have finished playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and I think that USS Delta team has the best characters in the whole game. The other Marine team consists just of normal human soldiers who have to depend on the usual weapons. But USS Delta Team has super powers that enhance the experience of fighting. But again USS Delta Team has six members in it. Everybody must be having at least one of them as their favorites. I would like to know which one is favorite and why?

Re: Which is the best USS Delta Team Member in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

I like Vector the most. His looks are kind of cool as he looks like a ninja under a cloak. Due to his dark and cloaked appearance, he looks dangerous than the other team members. Also the masked face and the glowing red eyes on the masks give an eerie feeling about him. Being a fan of stealth based games like Splinter Cell series and Hitman series; I prefer playing using Vector as he is meant for stealth moves. He also doesn’t depend on firearms much. He provides a better control when it comes to hand to hand fights. The coolest move that I found which Vector can perform is his unique kill. He kicks on the back side of the knee and when his victim falls down, he slits his victim’s throat. To add to the fun, he then mimics his victims, death style. He also has some great abilities like stealth run which reduces the noise of his footsteps and also increases his running speed. This helps to avoid being tracked on enemies’ radar. He can also avoid detection on enemies’ radar when walking. Vector can also morph into his victim’s looks. Also his special weapon, that is, motion detector is great. You can stick it to any wall and it can detect enemies within the range of fifteen meters. Also when it explodes, it emits flash that can stun human enemies for a short period of time. With all these great features, one can easily over power almost any enemy.

Re: Which is the best USS Delta Team Member in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City?

My favorite is Four Eyes, not possibly deadly as Vector but can fight better than Vector without much of the super powers. I like her as a scientist on the field who can turn the zombies into Crimson Head and also her ally. That’s the best ability she has got. Her Antiviral Proficiency is the best supporting ability which can help her team mates to reduce the infection levels in their bodies. She can also identify the infected creatures and people’s weak points. Other abilities that can prove beneficial to help one’s team escape from a heavily infected or dangerous fight zone to safety is the Attraction Phermone. She throws an explosive which emits a gas. Anybody coming in the vicinity of the gas will be infected by T-Virus and one who is not infected with it will target them first. It is good to use when hordes of zombies are approaching. When I encountered such event, I would just throw an Attraction Phermone between them and they would start fighting among themselves. She can also use her program infected ability to control an infected zombie to fight for her for some small period of time.

When playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on higher difficulty levels, she proves to be the best team member with help of her manipulative abilities like Attraction Phermone and Program Infected. On higher difficulty levels, the zombies tend to encircle you or corner you often. This is when she comes in use. Arm her with explosives or shotguns, and she can become deadly as hell all alone. She can herself battle bosses like Nemesis alone without much support from the team. So that is why I think that Four Eyes is the best member from USS Delta Team.