Thread: X axis is faster than Y axis moves in Risen 2: Dark Waters

X axis is faster than Y axis moves in Risen 2: Dark Waters

Hello friends, I think that most of you have founded this problem while playing the beta version of this game, so during that time everyone might have thought this problem will be fixed when full version of this game is released. But that did not happen. Due to this problem I am not able to play the game, such that mouse movement is not proper by which I am not able to do the correct moves. When I am trying to low the X axis speed in the settings so that it same for both and can be played but then in game menu it is showing X axis is very much slow and Y axis is fast, such that whenever I am doing the changes then also it is not having any effect. If this thing remains in game then I do not think that it is good for game, I have checked my mouse which is working perfect and when playing other games then it is not giving any problem. The developer should release a patch for this; otherwise it is not at all worth to play the game. What you people have to say about it and are there anyone who has the solution to fix it then share it over here. Thank you.

Re: X axis is faster than Y axis moves in Risen 2: Dark Waters

I have done my setting according to me which is working to very much better and also good. I would like to suggest that you better look for your mouse settings for this game and do all the required settings which is necessary to do it. If you are not getting the settings then I would suggest the update the mouse drivers and check out that it is applying any effect in game. Other than that there is no solution, I do know that this problem was there in beta version but it is not there in full version, everyone is playing it without any issue. One more thing I would like to suggest that try out some other model mouse, which is compatible and working out properly with this game, hope that it helps you out.