Thread: Delete or demolish current building in a city in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Delete or demolish current building in a city in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

when I tried to demolish building in the game but it does not working for me. I have noticed that button seems to be grayed out and not working. Let me know whether this particular feature is disabled or not? Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Delete or demolish current building in a city in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Well I have noticed the same thing over here. when I went to City Screen and click on the icon showing existing buildings. It simply creates 'knock down' sound. However that icon is getting grayed out. However it is nothing to do razing the building. I am wondering that it could be a bug issue in the game.

Re: Delete or demolish current building in a city in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Well I am wondering that you are supposed to shutting down the production from while doing above mentioned thing. I think it should not be used in early situation in the game. however you can use the same with demanding structures. So it supposed to be prove prudent to disable if economy is offering into the game. however I had figure out the destroy buildings tab. It was available below of town name banner. It used to destroy town button and rename town button.

I was expecting that there should be enter demolish mode button in beta test but I was not able to find out button in the game which allow you to destroy a building. In case it’s a bug then the developer should be working on the same.

the entire thing is dependent on how game is designed. There is nothing to do with buildings costing in fact you need to deal with maintenance of the building. So I mean to say that you are not able to destroy one building only raze and entire city.. it is designed to make carefully select what you wanted to build with limited space that you are having into the game. I know the thing which I have mentioned over here is really frustrating. I got a quest in the game that allowed me to build temple for god. I found only one holy ground in the game it was available into territory of the opponents. When I need to fight with opponents but when I went to that spot I found that temple was already built over there. hence I was not able to get razed when I captured the city and I need to do plenty of steps to compete quest.