Thread: Pop growth, City radius, etc in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Pop growth, City radius, etc in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

after playing demo version wanted to ask below mentioned questions.
    Can you tell me how Pop growth would affect in the game? there should be food, mana for undead. Can you tell me why city radius is getting grow from 1 to 2, 2 to 3? Also let me know what should be maximum radius? Will I get any kind of confirmation if building is giving +% to food, mana , gold work for any city that could be built? Also I wanted to know in case I build smithy or gem workshop or building that supposed to improve your unit equipment? Will it affect units of the city where it supposed to built? The tutorial pop up making me frustrated when I supposed to get such details in the game? Any comments on the above mentioned questions should be highly appreciated?

Re: Pop growth, City radius, etc in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should pay for the same and you have to purchase the same for every single unit manually. The units which you have built into the city where buildings such as smithy, gem or silver building are the units getting effect for free when they are built. Units that are built in the cities then you will require to purchase your upgrade. there was reduction in to growth when you are having negative food. Apart from that you are going to get natural growth in the game. Food supposed to be universal pool. So in that particular manner Excess Food would help you to growth your cities. I have also started to create specialized cities and I found the same and it was having negative food that was growing super slow.

The above mentioned thing could be dependent on the game configuration as well. there should be more worlds, factions, land mass. Also type of victory you wanted to won in the game. I tried to up to 250 turns to get unit spell. But I did not tried any special units to get the same. I have also tried to play quick conquest victory for few ai rivals in the game.

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I wanted to ask some more questions. I am hoping again you will help me out.

Can you tell me triggers stationary monsters are going to be rampage? Earth Elementals are supposed to guarding portals and they would fire monster guarding to the holy grounds. It is getting happen to south corner of map. In the later stages they simply provoked without any particular reason and killed my half of the army in the game.

If you are having prerequisite building then tell me what should be the factor that would determine whether you are recruiting the troops? can you tell me what are the boxes then you will be able to check or uncheck from the building list?

How will you dispel the persistent enchantment cast on the city of yours? where exactly you can find out dispel command? I have cast Harvest spell on capital so that I can boost the production for new turns? However I don’t wanted to use the same. there is no need to continue with paying with enchantment maintenance cost.

If they are able to see you than you should sacrifice the unit that they have spotted rather than that of attempting to run away. You should get closer to forces that you are available on the spot.

If you are able to get cost then you will be able to recruit desired new troops in the game. however cost going to vary troop to troop. If you are not able to maintain all the troops than you are going to vanish in the game. in this particular scenario I wanted to be rogue and become neutrals in the game.

From the first portal I came up against attacked on me. I got close to 2 hexes away. The second portal should be having fire elementals and I am wondering that it should never came near to me. I did not get closer to me after spotting the same. I have noticed several creatures between myself and them. however I am not sure about whether it made the difference in the situation. also earth elementals were attacked by warriors. Hence I healed the same and ran back to the city. I used combination of healing, fireballs and bringing up reinforcements that drove me off after they lost couple of elementals. Survivor was running back towards portal and went through the same. after doing the same I was not able to get any emerge again.

You should simply click on City in order to launch City Screen on the computer. after that you should go for city overview dialog which is available at bottom side left. There should be an icon for spell effects that should be affecting you city. Now you have to click on the same so that you can get cancel dialog.