Thread: When is Treasure Isle quest coming in Risen 2: Dark Waters?

When is Treasure Isle quest coming in Risen 2: Dark Waters?

I am playing Risen 2: dark Waters on my Pc and I have liked this game very much. I was discussing this game with my friend and he said that developers are providing an treasure Island dlc for this game. We couldn’t find many details about this dlc. I think that I will buy this dlc, but I wanted to know one thing about it. Is it released yet? Can someone provide me with information regarding the Treasure Island dlc and what will be its content?

Re: When is Treasure Isle quest coming in Risen 2: Dark Waters?

The Treasure Island dlc has been launched on Steam for download on 27th April 2012. It is an good dlc as it adds one more island to the map to explore and have adventure there. In this dlc, you have to go on an unknown island and make a journey inside it to find the Captain Steelbeard’s treasure. You will be accompanied by Captain Steelbeard’s daughter, Patty who will help to complete the quest to find the lost treasure. This dlc promises to add new environment with new enemies and more advanced puzzles that need to be cracked. This island will provide you with more adventures, action and more mysteries to explore. Also it will have new legendary items to search for.