Thread: In one turn, Unity spell can be cast in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

In one turn, Unity spell can be cast in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

I was playing Warlock: Master of the Arcane of the highest difficulty level, which is ‘impossible’. When I was at turn number 104, a message got displayed on my screen ‘Empress has won’. I couldn’t understand what happened as I had my base standing till turn 103 and I had a good number of units alive on the map. I and the opponent along with whom I was playing were at equal strengths, there was no inequality among us and still it happened. I asked my girlfriend boy friend about it and he said that opponent must have used the Unity Spell which is the most powerful spell in the game. He said that unity spell can annihilate opposition completely. Has anyone else experienced it too?

Re: In one turn, Unity spell can be cast in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Yes, I know that Unity spell is most powerful spell is the whole game and can finish off most of the army in first strike. I haven’t seen it being used most of the times as it takes a long time to be built and again many turns to use. I have used it once and it completely destroyed my enemy and I won the round easily. I think that there should be some option to set the criteria for winning. By default it is set to the mode where destruction of capitol will lead to loss of the team. You must set it to last man standing or something similar which will not let the opponent win until last unit of your army is dead. This becomes more challenging as using Unity spell will destroy most of the army but will keep small group of units scattered all over the map. It will need enemy long number of turns to track each one of them and finish them.

Re: In one turn, Unity spell can be cast in Warlock: Master of the Arcane

You must set it to last man standing or something similar which will not let the opponent win until last unit of your army is dead.
    The mode which you are referring to in which one has to kill the last man in opponent’s army to win is named as ‘Conquest’. Also I have seen use of Unity spell many times, but they were after turn number 250 or more than that. This is the first time I am hearing about Unity spell being used at turn number 104. Maybe difficulty level matters so much in this game.