Thread: Getting "error adding object to hash" with Warlock: Master of the Arcane on windows xp

Getting "error adding object to hash" with Warlock: Master of the Arcane on windows xp

I have recently installed latest released version of Masters of the Arcane from Steam and my system specification are as followed:
    • iMac
    • 12GB RAM,
    • 2.93Gz quad-core i7
    • ATI Radeon 5750

In my case I am running Windows XP 32-bit via boot camp and I am having latest ATI Radeon boot camp drivers as well and the problem that I am facing with the game is that when I am starting the game then I am getting a dialogue box saying the below thing:

Warning at location
    .\LibStudioAplication.cpp(117)

Condition:
    sky::NewString("Error adding object to hash %s guid %s", err.c_str(), guid.ToText().c_str()).c_str()

Yes to enable debugging
    No to continue execution
    Cancel to terminate application

I have tried running the game in safe mode as well but then after selecting the new game when It is starting the game then the loading screen is appearing and things are loading fine until 72 percent but then after that the everything stops and then I am getting the same dialog box with the above message, I have tried choosing N as well but then I am still getting the same response, when I am pressing enter or cancelling the dialog box then the system I freezing , I have raised this issue in other forums as well and some has suggested me to turn the antivirus that I am having, so as I am having AVG free 2012 I have tried disabling the same as well but then it is not making any difference, I am just not able to track out the cause of this issue, I am really running out of ideas, I have been looking out after a solution for this in other forums as well but then I have not yet found an effective solution for solving this, is there anything that I can try out for fixing this?? is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it.

re: Getting "error adding object to hash" with Warlock: Master of the Arcane on windows xp

I have checked out for the system requirement of the Warlock: Master of the Arcane and I have found the below thing:
    Minimum system requirements
    • Operating system: Windows vista, Windows 7
    • Processor: Dual Core CPU
    • Memory: 2 Gb
    • Hard disk space: 4 Gb
    • Video: GeForce GT240 512Mb or comparable
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
    • Controller support: keyboard, mouse

Recommended system requirements
    • Operating system: Windows 7
    • Processor: Quad Core CPU
    • Memory: 4 Gb
    • Hard disk space: 4 Gb
    • Video: GeForce GTX460 1Gb or comparable
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
    • Controller support: keyboard, mouse

So according to this you should at least have Windows Vista, since you are having windows xp I think that might be the cause of the issue. Have you tried running the same on windows vista?