Thread: How to get Powerful Lords DLC with Warlock: Master of the Arcane

How to get Powerful Lords DLC with Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Hello friends, I have purchased this thing and when I have check on steam then it is showing me that I have activated it, but I am not able to find anything in the game. So I would like to know that is there any method which I need to activate it, such that is there any setting in game which is required to do it then only I will be able to get it. Is there anyone who was able to get it then please tell me what the things which are changed in the game are. I believed that it will be having an extra unit in the game and also it might be possibility to get one more lately in the game. So does anyone is having any idea what is the problem and what is the thing I have to do it. Please do help me out with this problem. Thank you.

Re: How to get Powerful Lords DLC with Warlock: Master of the Arcane

When you are starting the game then that time you just click on the Customize button which is locate just below the Mage's picture. But when you are doing this then you need to unselect some of the Mage's current perk/spell points so that you are able to get any of the lords for 5 point or might be possible to get both of the lords for 10 points. I do not know which might be possibility, just try out for you. Once you are done with then you can try to select the Master of Blades or even you can try to select the Demonic Adviser both, but one thing I would like to tell that when you are selecting any one of them then you have give up your 10 points for that. After doing all this, start the game and you will be finding the Powerful Lord nearby your city, so you can try out.