Thread: System Requirements and other facts of Warlock: Master of the Arcane

System Requirements and other facts of Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Hello friends, I have heard this game is being release and would be like to play the game, but before going for it, I would like to know what system requirement of this game is, so that I can set up a good system for me before purchasing it. Please do tell me about it and I am eagerly waiting for this game for me. Thank you.

Re: System Requirements and other facts of Warlock: Master of the Arcane

The system requirement of this game is not so high, just check out the following requirement and see that you are having it or not.

• Operating system: Windows vista, Windows 7
    • Processor: Dual Core CPU
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Hard disk space: Free space of 4 GB
    • Video: GeForce GT240 512 MB or comparable
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
    • Controller support: keyboard, mouse

But I would like to suggest that you have the following requirement so that you can run the game very much easily and also can play it without any problems.

• Operating system: Windows 7
    • Processor: Quad Core CPU
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Hard disk space: Free space of 4 GB
    • Video: GeForce GTX460 1 GB or comparable
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Thank you for that information, but I would like to ask some more question related to game, such that some information about the game, what it is about, for where I can purchase the game, does the demo of this game available if yes will I be able to get it for me and once I have purchased the game then what I should then? So I would like to know more about this, if it is possible then please do tell me about it. Thank you.

Warlock: Master of the Arcane is just a new turned-based strategy game which is being designed in the accordance to the world of Ardania, which is very much famous in the Majesty franchise. This game also calls all those players who wanted to take on the role of the Great Mage and also who wanted to have a powerful magical empire such that you need to give the mightily mages which is having the ability to ability to control armies and also having strange type of magic to wage war with each other, as the other user were able to complete all the other wizards which were related to Warlock. If you wanted to purchase the game then you can go to following link and order the game for you. If you wanted to try the demo of this game, it is available on Steam, just goes over there and purchased it and starts playing it. I think that it will be best idea for you to play the demo game first then go for the full version. Once completed playing the demo then start with the full version, if you order it and install it then it will be not a problem for you. But I would highly recommend playing the demo version. If you are stuck in the game then you can refer to manual for this game, which is available for download on Warlock: Master of the arcane official website, so visit there and download it for you.

Warlock: Master of the Arcane Full game