Thread: Full screen control of bejeweled blitz on blackberry playbook

Full screen control of bejeweled blitz on blackberry playbook

Hello friends, I am using the blackberry playbook and always play facebook games on it, such that it allows me to play flash games on to it. But when I am playing the bejeweled blitz game on then I am not getting the full screen option. So it is not fun to play in small screen, I would like to know that will be there chance to get option in future or not, when game will be update. If that would be possible then it will be really great for all the blackberry playbook users who are playing this game. If you people have any information about it then please do share with me. Thank you.

Re: Full screen control of bejeweled blitz on blackberry playbook

I do agree with you and it is not happening to play the game. If this application was having the option of full screen then it might be easy for the users to play it and also it might be quicker for matching the gems. I always lose most of the score as I am not able to match them properly and also if I going fast in 2 or 3 moves then in 4 move I always do the wrong move which is keep on making me angry. But once I think that this game is available on playbook, whereas it is available for only iOS users only and for all on PC, if it was possible to bring some more features then it might be better game to play on playbook.