Thread: Xray cams for grenades or trip mines in Sniper Elite V2 in future patch?

Xray cams for grenades or trip mines in Sniper Elite V2 in future patch?

The market is plenty soaked with World War II shooters as well as the innovative Sniper Elite is one of a very cozy family of this gaming period. It did initiated things like following the bullet, way previous to Fallout 3 or else other games which performed kill-cams. While I much favor sniping to usual shooting as it is a far superior test of instance and position, no game has fairly gotten the experience for the concept figured out. Sniper Elite V2 hopes to modify that All we know is that it appears pretty high-quality and it characteristics such as X-Ray footage of bullets ripping through someone’s neck are really mind blowing. Thankfully the X-Ray kill cam simulations are not canned and they will keep altering depending on where you shoot your enemy. Shoot him in the skull moreover your bullet will split his head unbolt, pierce his brain and exit from the backside. Shoot him in the groin and well, you acquire the drift.so what I found interesting was that the biggest and most important quality and aspect of the game is the completely gruesome new kill cam that the game has incorporated.so you must have understood the importance of xray cams and so , I would like to ask you whether we are able to get those for grenades / trip mines as a bullet can devastate so much , I assume what would be effect of grenades on enemies. It would be really great to watch them when they explode.

Re: Xray cams for grenades or trip mines in Sniper Elite V2 in future patch?

Sniper Elite V2 currently shows you an X-Ray vision of your targets when you score a victorious kill. You will observe the bullet gradually piercing their bodies, devastating their bones, along with scrambling their organs. It's sufficient to make even the most enthusiastic gamer easily offended. This kill cam is possibly the important characteristic of Sniper Elite V2. If you are playing fine, you will observe it time and time over again. At the launch, it's pretty cool. If you can grip the blood in addition to gore, it surely offers a satisfying payoff for landing a wonderful shot. but, as time goes on it starts to sense extreme. So your question is cool as yes, there would be great effect when opponents will explode with grenades. But I think its an impossible task where lots of x ray cam will tend to add more pressure on this game and there si an possbilty that the game will take more time to load. So the developers have crested this specially for bullets which will target their goals easily and give a snapshot to the user to add more gaming experience.

Yes , we can admit that developers really have added extra feature which is seen for the first time. Sniper Elite V2 features a distinctive 'kill cam', which rewards a superior shot by getting as close as possible to the impact to illustrate how destructive a sniper's shot can be. Pretty destructive it turns out. subsequent the bullet along its path, the cam ultimately changes to slow motion X-ray aspect to illustrate its authentic effects on the target's skeleton along with organs. The kill cam plunders excellent gameplay but is as well constructed to support the frightening collision of the sniper on the battlegrounds of World War Two. So according to the developers the kill cam is both a large ingredient of Sniper Elite's gameplay along with a chief technical challenge - recreating in rigorous detail the result of a bullet on the human body. So what would be the impact of grenade o n human body. You also added some more weapon to ponder through human body. But the previous post says it correct as this feature has incorporated more and large number of files to incorporate this features in this game and this would be rather laggy if you add some more x ray cams with grenades and with other heavy materials. So it would take some additional time as well as the game will continuously lag with such heavy files as most of the games have some 20 important files with extra features and including this one would definitely had increased system configurations as well.

Throughout the demo, I fired a shot towards the extremely initial sniper in the back. It went into x-ray, my expectation built while the bullet moved. I doubt what kind of horrible treat I was about to experience. The camera shook and twisted around illustration more and more close to the sniper, collision was only moments away, my anticipation was getting to me. This was going to be overwhelming. So hope they are ready for upgrading this to grenades and trip mines as most of the gamers around the world are exited with this one to be incorporated.

About every time I shot the first sniper at the far end of the lane I took out his legs with an xray kill together. I got an eye shot on a horizontal sniper that moved down the entire length of his trachea previous to exiting from the small of his back.I believe ocular headshots should get additional points. all the time ,so concluding , I can all say that the celebrated “bullet cam” from Sniper Elite makes its come back and will be more rewarding than ever. competent shots rewarded with a slow-motion series of the bullet running its full route from barrel to target in addition to featuring graphic aspect of the special effects of the bullet entering and devastating a target. Grenade and trip mines would have rather added some more addional effect.

So that is not bad idea at all , as I am too satisfied with what you are saying , yes, it will take time and there would be some more pressure on the game as this weapons may need more power and it is but obvious that it should have great effect when exploded over enemy. So if they had applied the same effect on trip mines and grenades it would have added more glamour to this game.