Thread: Remapping of Logitech M570 mouse for Legend of Grimrock game

Remapping of Logitech M570 mouse for Legend of Grimrock game

Hello friends, I am using Logitech M570 mouse and wanted to change the controls for playing Legend of Grimrock game. I would like to change the whole setting of this mouse so that I can play the game more comfortably. I have tried to look in control panel mouse setting but was not able to find any in-built options to make changes which I am looking for. Even I have searched on internet for this mouse but I was not able to find any information regarding, whereas it is not a normal mouse, it is gaming one. I would like to know that it is possible for me to do remapping for this mouse or not, if it is possible then please provide me some information regarding that. Thank you.

Re: Remapping of Logitech M570 mouse for Legend of Grimrock game

I would like to tell that there is no specific in-built option to remap mouse buttons and also you will be not able to get it in game, so if you try to look then will not be getting anything over there. There is one application which might be useful for you, try to use X-Mouse Button Control which is really worth, so you should give a try to it. Such that it is application which can remap all your mouse buttons and even have strength to increase usage of your mouse. When you will be downloading it and install then will be able to give application or window specific mappings so that application will be able to use mouse differently. In that you are able to set 5 'layers' of different button configurations according to you so that you are able to jump when using the mouse buttons. With that application you are even able to change the function of mouse wheel, such that can change setting of it to scroll and tilt, also it fixes those windows which are being respond by these controls. When using the mouse then its profile will be change as per the usage, such that when ever you are some particular windows then mouse profile will be change to that particular manner. It is having many profiles in it, which gets changes according to window or application which you will be using it. I would suggest that get one for you.

Re: Remapping of Logitech M570 mouse for Legend of Grimrock game

Even there is Logitech utility tool for its product, just search for SetPoint Software. It is being the best for MouseWare and iTouch driver, as it is specially made for mouse and keyboard products. If you will be using for mouse then it is having three section, first one is Mouse Button Settings, in which you are able to changes the function of each and every button of the mouse and set according to you for different programs. The second option is the Mouse Movement in which you are able to change movement settings and sensitivity of the mouse according to your requirement. The last option is Mouse Game Settings, it is mainly for gamers so that they are able to change the setting of it and set according to themselves to play the game. In this option you will be able to set 5 different resolution presets and also will be having a option for separate settings for different games. So I think that this will be the best and perfect tool for you to use it.