Thread: When Capcom would balance Street Fighter x Tekken?

When Capcom would balance Street Fighter x Tekken?

I was having lots of expectation on this particular game. But after playing for couple of hours I have concluded that there is need of balancing most of the part of game. if they are not going to do the same then I need to play with Ryu,Ken,Rufus,Hugo. Also they should provide something before Evo. Well I am not able to figure out when the developers are going to release balance patch. If you are aware of any useful information then feel free to let me know about the same.

Re: When Capcom would balance Street Fighter x Tekken?

So far I am not having much information about the releasing of balance patch. However I am expecting that it will be available within couple of months. Also I am hoping that Rufus/Ryu are going to nerfed. We know that both cheapest characters into the game. after having SFxT I completely lost all expectations on future releasing of the game. there are many characters who got reasonable buffs rather than that of having strong characters. We are also going to get DLC. After Evo we are going to get another DLC pack for SFxT.

Well I am wondering this particular seems to be decent. I am wondering that they are going to fix rufus dive kick crossing up. Ryu is strong enough however he supposed to do normal when he is at low. Cross up tatsu is good. However it can beaten by characters cr. lp or cr. Mp. Especially the developers should fix Pandora issue. I let you know that Balancing does not mean nerfing characters or something. Well buffing up characters will give you balancing like feelings. nerfing characters will allow you to get down to the majority of the level. Personally I did not faced any complication while playing. Also they have provided easy input gem if you are not able to do SRK/QCF/360 motions. It is carrying default input shortcut same as that of SFIV.

I don’t think balancing would make this particular game better. To have more fun they should fix timer issue. the gem should be used in some manner which will allow you to pay against of money. It will also let you to get rid out from infinites. Also they should release 12 dlc characters. The developer of the game should work on balancing of game once they are ready with final product. They should provide ultimate defense gem, auto throw break, auto block, no chip damage gem. I am wondering that it would need a bar of meter to activate.
    I know that this is a new game so people would play the game with characters that they are familiar of until and unless new things are not provided into the game. many people love to win and this is one of the quickest way to win.

Well there is no need of having balancing patch for this particular game. I found that there are lots of good characters available in the game. I think Yoshi should be balanced and he did not seems to be explored appropriately. So far I have not noticed any major balancing issue with the game. you should not use ryu frame traps. I am thinking what developers would do with character once they have developed the patch. There are number of games are having balancing issue. in SFxT players are able to do better as time is getting passes. There is need of having new character on the basis of what is happening into tournaments. Well I am sure about the thing that people are getting confused between balance issue and over saturated characters. Rolento or Raven characters would require great execution and they are supposed to be enough effective.

Tournament games has tendency to shake in number of tiers up. They have also not given a look on Yoshimitsu. Right now we are having lots of Adon from SSFIV. Many people are making use of rolento as it seems to be much simplified as compare to other game. you have to press less button while using rolento so you are having enough chance to win in the game. there is no way to open opponent. He will be able throw or poke into patriot circle. It would allow the defender to get free blocked jab and change momentum in favor of yours. Rolento is having bad defense. Also I have noticed that he was weak enough for cross cancels and it simply makes him shutdown. manual launches are blowing up eventual low forward poke. I am talking about the characters which are seems to be overpowered. Due to that particular thing all issue simply begins.
    If I am not wrong the developer of the game are going to release patch in next month and which is going to remove all the issues. Also major balance update is going to be released after launching of PS vita version of the title. They should fix all the stuffs which cannot be fixed by the developer.

Ken is not able to combo off and he has bad frames. Also he is not so strong and he is not able to zone very well. Akumas is stronger and he is able to perform all the things which can be done by Ken in better manner. he is also able to do Zone and teleport. However I am having great fun with this particular game. I used to rolling with Guile as well as Hwoarang. Till developers fixes infinites and glitches they should make some more changes into cast. I think it’s a nice game and one should keep continue to play the same.

ken's air tats is far better than that of gouki and it is having better reversal and footsie. Also it is having more health , damage. I am really disappointed about gouki as it does not supposed to work properly. they have provided gouki same as that of SF4. There are many characters who are able to do more damage as that of gouki. He seems to die by using single combo only. You will not be able to anti air air tatsu. You have to block the same and make use of bar to cancel the same. there are very less character who are thinking about the same.
    whatever patch they are going to release , I am sure that there will some imbalance left. None of SF game w is nice to match up around the board. They should fix Kazuya's infinite. They are having number of tools which should be stay up in A-B.

in this particular game you will be able to win by means of practice and determination. You have to accept the game whatever it is having that is glitches/infinite.

Akums footsies are not bad at all in the game. ken is having 3 frames and Akuma’s is also having 3 normal frames. Ken seems to be good in terms of punishing small amount of the things. Also Ken has besr dragon punch set and it does not change at all. Akumas Shoryus are 3 frames and Akuma is having less health in terms of balancing. You will be able to combo after Akuma's air. You have to give a look on frame data.