Thread: What do you think about Gem System of Street Fighter x Tekken?

What do you think about Gem System of Street Fighter x Tekken?

well I have started to play SFxT on my gaming console from past couple of days. I think there should be some changes to be made into gem system provided in SFxT. The gem such as Ryus fireball should be made bigger than that of Ryus fireball. I was wondering that gem can be used for editing of character rather than that of editing system. Let me know if you are having any useful comments. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What do you think about Gem System of Street Fighter x Tekken?

In this particular game when I come to know about gems I concluded that it should be associated with groove selection from CvS2. I was also wondering that gems should provide new abilities such as short jumps, chain combos. it can also provide special and super canceling. Rather than that of providing lots of gems they could provided brief bonuses without making any changes into the gameplay. Well according to me gem system is disappointing and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.

There should be Expert Input gem which would allow to do special move inputs. Also it will allow your character to get some kind of bonus in the game. but still I am wondering that gem system would be actually beneficial or not. There are some gem which are giving clear information regarding bonuses as well as hints about achieving the same. if developer of games wanted to do something really interesting than they should provide something which should be completely different. I am hoping that developer of game would take some serious action to make happy all the gamers.

As far as I know the developer of the game will be able to patch all the bonuses or make changes to gem that are not released. They have to simply change few lines of code which would give bonuses as well as description about the same. it seems to be senseless any player outside from the tournament would take input leniency without having benefit. I have found that it should be benefits for the characters who are having combos who needs special moves with same kind of notations. Hence I am sure about the thing that leniency will not be able to screw and it would make wrong move.

I don’t think so there is any need to change the mechanics of SFxT just because of activation conditions,. In fact the developers of game has changed the strategy of all the gamers. I am aware of the thing that game should be totally different if you don’t utilize gem. Since activation conditions are not going to be worth as compared to other gems available same as that of launcher. I never had any reason to go for launcher when I was using meter and tag cancelling was doing better damage as compared to other things available in the game. in case gems are getting activated on launcher then you should get 1 meter in order to get back that character. Launcher would avoid wasting of 15/20 second bonus which has been given by gems. While doing the same you might need to sacrifice your recoverable health and you have to tag back your launching character. So that you will be able to make use of 20% bonuses which are activated at a time. You will not be able to do the same without making use of gems. The speed boost seems to be overlooked.. I noticed that it affects on all the movements. There are some combos which cannot be used if you are not able to jump or walk faster. Akuma is having fast walk speed and if he manages to get 50% extra speed then he will be monster into the game.

If they are looking to compete at Evo then it seems to be stupid that they are not providing support for Gem. I am not interested to get into SFxT tourney at EVO since I really love to play 1v1 with gems. There should be some kind of rules to be associated with gems. You will not be able to make use of DLC or assist a character. Each player should be gem-locked having single configuration for entire tournament. I am hoping that developer of the game will provided 1v1 mode as well. I have noticed that tourneys is running fine with usage of Gems. In my opinion Gem should not be provided on Evo.

It seems to be bit difficult to pairing up on spot. There should be something which allow people to get together in advance so that they can online Co Op mode with mic. You will be able to find out what kind of goals your partner wanted to achieve. There are lots of random factors involved with the game which is forcing to have 2v2. If this particular thing is not fair than someone can win or lose having another player into battle. EVO SFxT is not having any measure to skill of the games.

Well I am wondering that in UK Capcom x Godsgarden is going to use gems. I have also found that gamers based on USA showed interest into gems as well. but still I doubt that whether it would be banned permanent or universal. But I am having less expecting that tourneys are not going to support for gems by any mean. I would agree to have gems with 1v2 and I would play casually if they are not going to provide online tournaments in the game. already I am doing the same with many games available in the market. I am not able to say anything about what number of people are going to follow me. could be small number of people or most of all the gamers. If it gets happen than I don’t think so this particular game will not remain as tournament game at all.