Thread: Points to make Sniper Elite V2 an ultimate Sniping Simulator

Points to make Sniper Elite V2 an ultimate Sniping Simulator

Sniper Elite V2 is really a good game but needs to be polished in order to be perfect. You will not realize this thing unless and until you play the game. There are some of the videos on this game uploaded on YouTube. The main purpose of that is to demonstrate the total lack of a ballistics system while you are aiming devoid of scoping in. You will not find any of the weapon sway or recoil. If you are not looking to your scope then the Stamina really doesn’t matter. There are a few video shots in the videos published and all that is just extremely large crosshair. This is not possible to play in this way remotely. I wish that there will be a patch to fix this problem. Apart from this and the linear tutorial mission, this game is quite good to play.

In some of the videos, you will notice that how they line up their shot through scoping in… un-scoping and then shooting. I got one more flaw with this game. If you will notice then you will find that the middle of your scope is in a dissimilar place as compared to the middle of your crosshair. This indicates that the crosshair was not into the similar spot like his scope. There are some of the people who might think that it is just because of the recoil but reality is that the weapon actually moves reverse to the actual position one you are completed with the firing. I don’t think that it will need some other proof for this. If you are having anything to say on this then you are most welcome. Thank you!!!

Re: Points to make Sniper Elite V2 an ultimate Sniping Simulator

If you have played the demo of the game a lot then you know maps and also you know that where the enemies are. There is nthing broken in the game, the guy who have posted the video on YouTube is aware that where are the enemies and that is the reason that he is making use of his rifle without scope and getting the perfect shot. Playing demo game is the best way to practice and is you are having a good practice with the game then you will never face any problem while playing the game and shooting your target. I don’t think that there can be any fix for this. This is not a bug with the game, just the user is having enough experience with the demo of the game and he is playing the full version of the game like master. There is nothing surprising on this.

I can also play the game in the same way. Even though I don’t know that where are the enemies? I am also able to get the same thing. They have made the bullets very precise while you are not scoped in. You will not find any bullet drop into the game and also there is no wind into the game. Although there are some of the missed shots and that is because of the incredibly large crosshair. If you are playing the third person game then stamina matters for you otherwise it is not needed. It is important to have the weapon sway and recoil.

These are some of the issues that the game is having and if they failed to get it resolved in final version then it will require to have day 1 patch in order to fix these issues otherwise it is going to be shame on them.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I can also play the game in the same way. Even though I don’t know that where are the enemies? I am also able to get the same thing. They have made the bullets very precise while you are not scoped in. You will not find any bullet drop into the game and also there is no wind into the game. Although there are some of the missed shots and that is because of the incredibly large crosshair. If you are playing the third person game then stamina matters for you otherwise it is not needed. It is important to have the weapon sway and recoil.

These are some of the issues that the game is having and if they failed to get it resolved in final version then it will require to have day 1 patch in order to fix these issues otherwise it is going to be shame on them.
    This game is not designed to play without scope. If you are playing the game in that way then you are really mad. This is nothing but the Sniper game and so there is no point that you will play the game like this. If you want to play like this and have placed preorder for the game then you must cancel your order otherwise your purchase will really waste. You can get the game later when they release a patch so that you will be able to play the "Mc Derpi-no scoping".

It is also possible to play the Mc Derpi-no scoping" like evident. It is really required to change and that is the reason that weapon sway and recoil needs to be added to while you are aiming without scoping in. I really do not like to play the game in this method. This is really a stupid thing that there is feasible "tactic” at the time.

If there is anyone who is playing like this then he is not playing the proper game. It is important for the developers to patch the game in order to punish the people who are playing like this. Anyways, at the end, this is a single player game and if someone is playing in this way then he/she is just ruining their own experience with the game and nothing more than that.

This is going to be fact if the game is true simulation but if you see the interviews then they have mentioned it clearly that they are targeting to create the game first and after that the simulator. This is the only reason for the exaggerated bullet drop and for the wind. I know that if they want to make a game which is more of fun then this are the important things that required to be changed first. There is no point that the gravity and wind are allowed to make effect only on the bullet while you look down the scope. I think that apart from the specifics, we all are agreeing that the no scoping must be close to this effective.

If it starts with the game now only then this is going to ruin the game before the game is actually out. If this is going to contin ue in the same way then I am sure that many people will demand for money back.

I want this game to be better at the time of launch. I don’t think that it is having anything to do with playing the game many times. The guy in the video is knows that where are the enemies and he knows the exactly that where to camp in order to kill them. The issue is that he only lines them up within the center of the crosshair and after that hits the trigger. If there is no scoping then there is no chance of having the bullet ballistics. As the result of this there will also not be anything like accuracy penalty as of running/elevated heartbeat. I cannot say that whether he was playing in easy or not. There is no need to do that when you are scoping. This is the reason that broken mechanic is pointed out. If you have already booted the demo up and started to suite the rifle devoid of scoping in then it will be the accurate one. But this is only if they have fixed this thing for the release. They might patch this thing afterwards. This is the core game mechanic and therefore, it this persists within one level then it is going to continue with the next level as well.

The role of the sniper has always had a special charm. In almost every war film shooters are represented as cold calculators in love with his own weapon, determining the fate of a battle or in a broader perspective, the entire war. The cinema has often paid tribute to this role, giving him both as a major supporting actor, thinking for example of the believer Daniel Jackson in Saving Private Ryan, both as a protagonist, which acts as a flag bearer. The gaming world is certainly not aloof in all these years even if the evidence of quality in this area have come in very limited numbers. In an attempt to overcome this deficiency come to our rescue 505 Games and Rebellion that with their Sniper Elite V2 are ready to bring on-screen charm of the Second World War, making the shoes of a ruthless sharpshooter.

Sniper Elite V2 is suitable to be played in two fundamentally different ways: a more aggressive, raining lead at a fixed location and then move quickly when we will be discovered, and a more calm and reasoned manner in which silence and surprise will be of importance. Both methods of approach are able to satisfy the user, giving a feeling of the whole. Credit for this goes to the proper level of artificial intelligence presented in the title, able to keep busy by the player tactics of encirclement, fire suppression and a manhunt, despite some problems occasionally present. It is possible to organize real ambushes, moving or leaving the enemies dead on the ground dying. They call their comrades in fact it was attempted to be to rescue them, which will allow us to easily eliminate the hostiles while they are distracted.