Thread: Truly Hilarious moments in The Walking Dead game

Truly Hilarious moments in The Walking Dead game

I really enjoyed this game and the reason is, the Telltale team included some truly funny moments. While playing game you will several conversation and storyline throughout the game where the Lee is talking with a girl and other characters, humans present in the game. There are few funny dialogues and moments where you see Lee is keep falling and stumbling all over the floor. One place is entrance of the kitchen where he falls down and another place is where babysitter zombie attack nears the main entrance of the house. Other two moments are DUCK IS DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS and GLENN IS A CHICK MAGNET.

Re: Truly Hilarious moments in The Walking Dead game

I don’t see any funny things during the gameplay but I have noticed one funniest thing in the Game trailer. At the beginning you will see lee driving on car, actually on cop’s car. I don’t know whether he has been arrested or not but he was behind the bar. I mean at the rear seat. The cop is driving his car and also chatting with lee alongside. At that time, lee will see other car moving though opposite direction. A later while he sees a chopper flying over his car. Then a walking dead walks front of the car and cops accidently smashes it. The car loses its control just by hitting the walking dead. The cop did not turn his steering at all but still the car loses control and drives all over the road. Finally it goes off the road and drives into bushes. This is the most ridicules thing I have ever seen. I didn’t get it how the car loses its control just hitting a man or dead or something.

You play a black man named Lee, and according to American usage start the adventure back of a police car. You are chatting with the old cop behind the wheel and he asks you if "you did it." What, exactly, remains vague and I think that this could be clearer in the next episodes. At one point, the first zombie in the picture and do right for the car. The car hits the road and ends in a forest, Lee comes in and the policeman is in breach of standing outside the car. Moments later you stand with him the keys to the handcuffs to pick up and show he was not dead as you thought. Or at least, otherwise death.

What follows is a story of flights, helping people, arguing with people, friendships and people lose. Anyone who has read a comic or an episode of The Walking Dead has seen more or less understand what I mean. Personally, I recognize a character from the series, which Chinese with that eternal cap.

I find game very exciting because the graphics have a very cartoony look. It could be a cell-shading technique which may have been applied here. This you will find beautiful, or not. I myself had to get used to it and have a preference for more realistic images. I can see that the creators have done their best the comics as much as possible to approach. Furthermore, there are many dialogues and usually is there to choose from three or four different answers. The selected responses affect the rest of the conversation and possibly also the relationship you have with the person gets. The events take place at different locations, such as a house and a farm. You will pass to another place if you have performed a minimum, the necessary actions. You cannot walk freely between the different locations and usually you do not come back in a place where you've already been, except as provided for in the storyline. In short, except for a number of optional times the game is quite linear.

Clementine is actually pretty great. She is generous and funny, intelligent, as they are seen to behave, but always as a child. So a realistic child is under subscribed came to me in recent years in video games are very rare. Throughout the first chapter I did Lee tell her half-truths, as do most adults with small children. The best moments of the game are identical to those of the fighting, so after you've had to make one or the other terrible decision you have to justify to the other. Here the central issue comes into play.

The Walking Dead first episode is simply a quality, fun game. The atmosphere and setting are particularly successful, sounds effects and music are provided and above all the game is infused with a black humorous undertone. Moreover, it plays as a shooter; it's a mix of talk and chill with some characters and action pieces. Camera is not standard FPS but rather half free roaming. Visually it seems indeed a comic, much like XIII game did but much more subtle. The game tells the story primarily from Lee, but the other characters, whom I met said that in the relatively short time they were seen, at least as much about themselves, that was my interest in them. And the girl Clementine (I will come back to the little ones) is another well-designed, interesting character. The best part is that the game also happens with Glenn, who is still the most sophisticated character in the TV series.