Thread: The Walking Dead episode 1 game is too short

The Walking Dead episode 1 game is too short

Does anyone complete the Walking dead Episode 1 game? Well, I have completed this game right after the installation. It takes me almost 2 hours to complete the game. It is really bad. I thought that I could play it for at least half day but everything just finished within 2 and half hours. So the game really too short and now I have to wait for the Episode 3 now. I don’t know when it will be available. May be 1 month or 2 month. Does anyone have new about when TELLTALE STUDIOS BRING NEXT EPISODEs?

Re: The Walking Dead episode 1 game is too short

I am absolutely thrilled with "The Walking Dead", I was skeptical at first whether the comic look embodiments would transport the good atmosphere, I was informed of a better within minutes. Telltale manages to create a threatening atmosphere and a connection to the characters. Especially with Clementine they have succeeded very well. The game does really excited to see what will happen then and then and you will see each situation differently. That the game is also has a high replay value and will not going to reduce is popularity in next episodes

After watching Season 1 & 2, and read me in the comic's something I must say, TWD, the game is great! I like it very well and also exciting. I have seen only one major drawback in the whole bauble. In the quicktime decisions I find the language a little too "complicated", and subtitles would be amazing! Otherwise I think the voice quite ok and understandable. The voice acting is generally very good, despite one or two issues postsynchro. The musical themes are excellent, unobtrusive but provide the heavy atmosphere.

Telltale has promised that they are going to release the episode each month. They might be aiming that last one comes out right before the next season starts on AMC. While playing the game I can recognize that some characters are missing the first episode. Right now I don’t have any idea about how many episodes they are going to release but hoping the second one to release as soon as possible. Indeed, The Walking Dead seems a nice little game but I think that is released too quickly confused any consoles or pc quite frankly I was attracted when I saw the demo but quickly put off by the unique location has English voices not limit too serious but the subtitles multilingual would apparently appreciated the fans on the official website and social networks make it known. So hopefully TellTale and Microsoft will respond quickly.

Looking at The Walking Dead: Episode 1 as a mash up of all these factors fail, the game at each of these points. Yes, it can be conducted dialogues and decisions are made. One might call me a profoundly anti-social player, but I'm interested in the life stories of the other characters in the face of a zombie invasion is not quite so urgent. I now see no point in time, to collect the broken radio batteries for a group member, while walking in front of the barricaded door of the living dead around. To what extent the decisions made during The Walking Dead will hit episode 1, even affect the gameplay will be, at this time, unfortunately, could not be evaluated and will be seen only after several episodes have been released and the story really gets going.

The adventure part is a lot to me, unfortunately, too short, but if you look at it and detaches as addressed in the test, more oriented towards Heavy Rain will get a very good and exciting atmosphere. I've just finished episode 1 and I'm very impressed! Although I'm also a big fan of the comic and the series. At first glance, the actual proportion of the actual playing well be quite low, but the presentation and the story make up for the loose again. The story is clearly held in the spirit of the original, but still has a big chunk of independence. In addition, it is also the first game by Telltale, so in this episode that I form games (Sam & Max as I've only played as the season was complete). Great thing about the cliffhanger, the outlook for the next episode, and the display at the end where you can see how much of the game has acted as I find it interesting.

The Walking Dead: Episode 1 has me over the relatively short period of time have a good time playing despite its impossible camera, the suboptimal control and often inconsequential dialogues. Unfortunately, in many ways, lays on the Telltale Games value, not yet estimate how well they were actually implemented - if I actually do not have a weighty influence on the subsequent action in under time pressure decisions and answers calls are, will only, can be estimated if all five episodes of the game have been released. Skeptics should have to wait for the publication of the final episode in late August; I'm going to sell but the waiting time until the third season of the television series with it.

The eponymous "The Walking Dead" video game genre is not typical, however, no shooter, but an action-adventure. Like the other titles mentioned is "The Walking Dead" was released episodically. Currently, five episodes are planned, and it may be expected with a playing time of 3-4 hours per episode.