Thread: Distraction in Sniper Elite V2 due to echo

Distraction in Sniper Elite V2 due to echo

I am getting Distraction in Sniper Elite V2 because of echo. I know that most of the users have experienced the same. It will be really good if the designer will remove the irritating small room reverb which is killing the experience of unique WWII FPS. I am playing the demo of the game. So I expect that this is only with the demo and not in the full version of the game. If this is the same with the final version of the game then I am not going to play the game. Gaming is not just about the visual effects. It matters the most with the sound as well. So it will be better if this irritating eco will be removed from the game. I am posting here just to know that how other people do like this and what is their thought regarding this. If you are having anything to say about this then you are most welcome.

Re: Distraction in Sniper Elite V2 due to echo

As far as I know that this sound goes off once got into the action. I think that you are playing at massive place and that is the reason that you are having problem with that. I am also playing the same game and there is no problem and also I can’t see any other people who are complaining about the same. You are the only one who is complaining regarding the sound of Sniper Elite V2.

I know that it is obvious that we will hear that while being shot but that does not mean that I will hear that constantly. Many of the times, I found that the basic footsteps also make very irritating echo sound which is not bearable at least for me. I was waiting for this game from many days and if they are delivering the game in this manner then it is very disappointing for me. On the other hand, I am happy that the company takes us back to the WWII. Now we are having sufficient modern warfare games. I have already preordered that. I hope that they will soon release some DLC to resolve this problem. Other than this also, there are some of the additional issues but I can leave with that but I really can’t handle the things related to sound. That makes me crazy.

Hey, I have also noticed the same thing. While you are in the WW2 combat boots and you are running around on a cobble street by way of tall buildings then you will be able to hear some sort of an echo on either side. Now, if you slow down the walk then you will find that it will go away and if you start walking again then you can hear that again. I know that this thing is a bit overstated but I liked it. This game is really full of fun. So I think that all these minor bugs must be neglected as anything cannot be perfect most of the times and we are just left with the option to ignore the thing. Anyways, I am enjoying the game by neglecting this thing and you must also do the same. If you really can’t avoid that then you can either leave the game otherwise wait for the DLC with the hope that it will be resolved in the next DLC.

I am also playing the same game and there is no problem for me. What is the platform on which you are running the game? I mean that if it is 360, PS3 or PC? If you are running the game on PC there is more possibility that the problem is with the sound card settings. So just check for the settings in the sound card and you might have to change the settings as well. Updating the driver for the card can also help you. I don’t think that there is any reason that they will put in the massive echo to damage the game experience. I am sure that they have put a lot of effort to improve the sound quality. There is more possibility that the problem that you are facing is with the mixture of system settings / audio output device and all. Try to play the game on some other system (if possible) and see if you are getting the same problem there as well? I am sure that you will not face problem there. In my case, I am using the Logitech G930 headset and that is performing great. There could also be issue with the headset. You must check for that as well.