Thread: Benefits and usages of Advanced Input Gem into Street Fighter x Tekken

Benefits and usages of Advanced Input Gem into Street Fighter x Tekken

Well I am having great time with Street Fighter x Tekken game. while playing this video game I come to know about Advanced Input Gem. Can you tell me what do you mean by the same? can you tell me how it will help me out to change characters in the game? I am really wanted to know about the same. Let me know if you are having any useful information about the above mentioned topic. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Benefits and usages of Advanced Input Gem into Street Fighter x Tekken

I don’t think so you are going to get any kind of benefits while using emerald in case I am not wrong. Well I know that it’s a Gem but liked to call the same as emerald. It helps you to add strict input timing while you are trying to do some special kind of actions so according to me its seems to be garbage anyhow. You will be able to figure out the difference when you are supposed to do qcf motion with Akuma. You need to press punch and after that you have to throw a fireball. In case you are supposed to press punch button in wrong moment of the time then you will simply end up throwing out in normal manner rather than that of whiffing. It seems to result into eating of fireball from opponent of yours.

After playing the game I am keeping wondering that developer of the game has screw up the input shortcut intentionally. Hence they had forced all the gamers to make use of Gem. Personally I have not noticed any kind of benefit while using gem. I was expecting that by means of Gem we are going to get some kind of increase into damage and even better execution of shots. However there were nothing like that. In my humble opinion the best usage of Gem seems to be that how you are supposed to move into correct manner without making use of shortcuts. The move are supposed to coming out when you are coming out when you are trying to do c.forward into the hadoken with the help of ryu. You will not require to do shoryuken on accident . in simple terms it would be something like running into the weighted vest and after wards taking out the race. It something like that you are running 8 minute and having extra 25 lbs. just wonder how fast you will be able to run into the game.

There are lots of glitches which should be fixed by the developer of the game. I can give you a simple example about the same. king is not supposed to jump when you are pressing the forward button and SRK is not able to figure out the fireball because of difference of 1 frame input in the game. I don’t think so there is any kind of advantage to make use of the same. right now I am using the same as a earning tool which could make me more accurate in terms of fighting. However it will not be helpful when you are trying to do tourney play since in that you need to do more cancels and things which are not detected by all the people. Kazuya is able to cancel WD into purple hook punch by simply ending with f+p rather than that of d/f+p. however it does not work with the input gem. I am not able to figure out why it does not work.

As far as I know crumple supposed to do huge damage and it is getting at the top in front of kaz which is far away than that of EWGF. normal 50-60% combo will get finished at 70-80%. It is something like that kaz should add and it would mix up with the game and damage should be hug enough. It wont added to juggle count. In case it attempts to counter then you are going to CH charge stored rather than that of crumple. You are supposed to use any kind of combo by having huge % bonus. It simply reduces initial scaling effect in the game. it seems to be the best move where he will be able to begin with combo.

There are some characters in the game which are having mysterious shortcuts and it simply comes up when there is no need of the same. for ed King's qcb+P move which is coming up when you are pressing db and jabbing. There are lots of characters which are having qcb+P moves,. I got only issue with kings only apart from him I did not got any issue with other characters. I am suspecting that the developer of the game had added weird shortcuts for move that might be causing an issue. its likelt to be fixed by means of gem.

The developer of the game has added weird short cuts for number of characters provided just because they wanted to force the gamers to purchase gem. Well according to me the developer of game should provide this particular thing for free. but they have not done the same. to make game properly functioning you need to spent 15-60$ extra dollars and it seems to be ridiculous in my opinion. Another thing which I was expecting that Gem would give some kind of bonus to use but it won’t happen.

Manthan-BChakradevroy Guest

The thing Gem does not supposed to fix negative edge shortcut from SF1 series. Plinking is working fine without having any issue and input windows is giving same kind of feeling. There should be a some kind of command associated with gem. I am using some kind of combos which supposed to be active. Gem are supposed to making us handicap rather than of removing burden into the game. I have found that I am missing corner when I am trying to execute half circle commands. I don’t denying that there are some shortcuts which are really useful to me. well , b, d, f cannot be used as shortcut for hcf. You are supposed to miss one of corners rather than that of db and df. input window for the shortcut should be smaller rather than that of official command. Why because you are missing directions when you are trying to execute your command quickly. if you are going to make use of gem then you will not be able to make use of DP command. It supposed to be an useful tool for the characters which needs anti-air as well as input DP without taking any kind of risk when that character is standing against of low opponents in the game. I have noticed that input strictness is simply getting exceeded after third strike. Also some inputs are getting really awful whenever needed. It is enough when you are practicing but I don’t think so it will be much useful when you are playing real time match.

I don’t think so there is an issue with negative edge and it is not able to trigger launchers into the game. I am suspecting that you are making use of HP+MP or HK+MK when you are trying to input to character of yours. if you are doing the same then you are not able to hit couple of buttons together. If you are hitting HP or HK one frame earlier as compared to other button then I am suspecting that you are going to get launcher. Well I am wondering that kara-cancel/plinking mechanics will let you away little bit from button presses. If you have managed to get launcher and you got confused between inputs then it should be kara-canceled. You can simply give try by using LP+MP or LK+MK. It might not bring out the launcher. It will also help you to get ex move even if you are able to mess with button inputs.

In this particular game I am king use of 3x button for ex's cuz. Because my character is making use of 1 version of EX. Hence I am sure about the thing that there is no issue with the character of mine. if you are still not able to figure out the issue with negative edge then I recommend that you should go for training room and over there you should record a video and see that whether the issue is being reproduced or not. It would simply allow to figure out whether the issue is associated with inputs or it’s just a bug issue. in case it’s a but then it should be reported to the developer of the game.

I have already done some testing on King qcb+P by means of advanced gem and without making use of them. the issue is happening while moving with db, db + P shortcut. However qcb does not move with same. you will be able out without lifting stick from down position. This particular problem can be used with advanced gem. But I also noticed that d.mp seems to be bit difficult to cancel by means of advanced game. in case d.mp xx qcb fp then you are supposed to get chain. But still I am able to make use of cancel. But I am wondering that cancel window shrank.

One should practice a lot to do better in the game. I played couple of time practice mode couple of times. The gem in the game made me little bit slow. I need to think about when and how much fast I should place inputs? It is same as that of jogging into the lead vest and taking the thing. I tried the same with Kaz and I was not able to EWGF consistently. As I managed to get actual matches I noticed that there was less dropping so I concluded that it’s a great training tool.